Huge Member

• Advisers
  • 3,264 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 02:14 PM

TRASHMAN's 1st TMU Release
(& it's a Brand spankin New Flick!)

MOBY'S DICK
http://www.tmunderground.com/watch/afe05f7597da2be7a3da/Moby's-Dick

Saw this and was very excited when he first attempted to upload (a couple of days ago) but it didnt quite play right and was removed. Cant wait to watch tonight. A new Trashman flick is always a reason for smiles. Exciting Times.

#22 Dulci

Dulci

Staring Contest Champion

• Administrators
  • 4,853 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 24 November 2008 - 12:10 AM

grouchobeer has some funny "Real Men of Genius" videos up. Regardless of your politics, these are funny!

http://www.tmundergr...l-Men-of-Genius

I just really really really like those Bud Light commercials! He does a good job making these sound like the real ones.

#23 Dulci

Dulci

Staring Contest Champion

• Administrators
  • 4,853 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 24 November 2008 - 12:28 AM

Here's a great one with fantastic writing and well-done in the style of a 50's private eye flick:

http://www.tmundergr...df170/Max-Poser

#24 Sparky

Sparky

In the Shadows

• Administrators
  • 720 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 12:36 AM

Here's a great one with fantastic writing and well-done in the style of a 50's private eye flick:

http://www.tmundergr...df170/Max-Poser

This is a great recommendation Dulci. Very original and well written humour

cheers

Posted Image

#25 Norrie

Norrie

Banned

• Banned
  • 772 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 12:43 AM

grouchobeer has some funny "Real Men of Genius" videos up. Regardless of your politics, these are funny!

http://www.tmundergr...l-Men-of-Genius

I just really really really like those Bud Light commercials! He does a good job making these sound like the real ones.

I noticed Grouchbeer's movies, and thebiz's comments on some. Now where to bloody start? There are so many!

#26 Jase180

Jase180

Villain

• Administrators
  • 1,522 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 03:17 AM

I noticed Grouchbeer's movies, and thebiz's comments on some. Now where to bloody start? There are so many!

That guy is hilarious. Barneys Christmas Special is brillant

#27 Norrie

Norrie

Banned

• Banned
  • 772 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 03:24 AM

That guy is hilarious. Barneys Christmas Special is brillant

That'll do as a starting point! I'll have a Groucho day tomorrow methinks.

#28 Norrie

Norrie

Banned

• Banned
  • 772 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 06:31 PM

I just watched Page one of Grouchobeer's oeuvre. (52 uploads as of now!)

Funny stuff. I missed the cultural references in some, but his political satires are terrific. Well worth a watch.

#29 piotrtheman

piotrtheman

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 09:02 PM

I saw this movie earlier today and it was pretty good for a guy i never even have heard of before. Nice visuals and effects and I think it's worth a look: http://www.tmundergr...2d/Zombie-Flick

#30 thebiz

thebiz

Huge Member

• Advisers
  • 3,264 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 11:35 AM

Mr. Poe makes some fine zombie movies indeed Piot.

Heres a pair of recent TMO movies which are nothing if not different...and perhaps even relatively good.

Phenomenon of Man Finale by Aaron90406254 - is 4 minutes of abstract dissapearing and reappearing environments. Not sure if I understood what it all means but it was interesting.

Deafening Darkness of a Disturbed Mind by ChristophHuber is a bizarre take on madness with plenty of dopplegangers and pretty effective editing and interesting camera work. It aint perfect but its not bad for a tmoer Ive never heard of. A quick glance at his studio looks like theres more of the interesting to be found.

So if you have the time, hop on over and leave a review with the obligatory "Come to TMU" message. I wouldn't mind grabbing a last couple of moviemakers from the sinking ship.

#31 thebiz

thebiz

Huge Member

• Advisers
  • 3,264 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 06:26 PM

Heres a pretty cool little horror flick with some great production values. Its in French so some of the meaning is lost to me but its 2 minutes long so it all works out in the end.

Malefic Story 1

#32 Norrie

Norrie

Banned

• Banned
  • 772 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 06:35 PM

Heres a pretty cool little horror flick with some great production values. Its in French so some of the meaning is lost to me but its 2 minutes long so it all works out in the end.

Malefic Story 1

Bloody Hell Biz! I log on to TMU; see a film uploaded four hours ago; Malefic gets me interested; and you've already watched it :)

Agreed though... very cool.

#33 Johnny Ex

Johnny Ex

Cliffhanger

• Members
  • 1,731 posts
  • LocationSecret lair

Posted 03 December 2008 - 11:52 PM

Yeah THAT was cool and creepy. Kinda remided me of AUTO-EROTIC ACID ASPHYXIA" Anyone remember that mind fuck from mildheadwound? Heres the TMO link:
http://movies.lionhead.com/movie/65937
Posted Image

#34 thebiz

thebiz

Huge Member

• Advisers
  • 3,264 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 09:08 PM

Heres a weird one, uploaded long ago. Dialogue free art house cinema. Mildheadwound's comments helped...well, not quite make sense of the movie..but perhaps put things in the right frame of mind. Weird.

Sympathy for Mr. Human

#35 thebiz

thebiz

Huge Member

• Advisers
  • 3,264 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 02:44 AM

The Chaos Cycle by reepicheep

Short little tale over some classic classical music. Nice visuals (Im gunna have to download those wings). Nicely told. Perty nifty.

Edited by thebiz, 02 January 2009 - 03:04 AM.

#36 thebiz

thebiz

Huge Member

• Advisers
  • 3,264 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 03:53 PM

Believe it or not, I did not realize (until this morning) the last two movies are by the same director. Heh, apparently I like his style.

#37 thebiz

thebiz

Huge Member

• Advisers
  • 3,264 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 04:03 AM

Monochrome by Gold Director - uhm....huh. Crazy effects ridden phantasmographic insanity. Look see.

#38 TheFlyingDuDe

TheFlyingDuDe

El Duderino

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 03:26 PM

The Chaos Cycle by reepicheep

Short little tale over some classic classical music. Nice visuals (Im gunna have to download those wings). Nicely told. Perty nifty.

I just found this little gem, too and was about to post it in here. Great film everyone go and watch it! =)

#39 Johnny Ex

Johnny Ex

Cliffhanger

• Members
  • 1,731 posts
  • LocationSecret lair

Posted 17 January 2009 - 03:34 PM

Monochrome by Gold Director - uhm....huh. Crazy effects ridden phantasmographic insanity. Look see.

That was trippy and cool to look at with a great score. Nice recommendation there Biz.
Posted Image

#40 Dulci

Dulci

Staring Contest Champion

• Administrators
  • 4,853 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 07 February 2009 - 01:50 AM

New mods in the Works by Sanction27

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users