2 replies to this topic

#1 Nahton

Nahton

MovieStormer

• Members
  • 288 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 03:02 AM

The Alien Head Potato Incident

It's a story of a man, and a potato, and his wife, and his mother-in-law and an incident that could change the way they think about life and send them on a path to make this world a better place to live in.

(Well, not really.)

On a side note. It's hard to believe that I've almost gone a year without releasing a movie. Hopefully, now I'll be motivated to finish the Christmas movie I started making for last Christmas.

#2 Nahton

Nahton

MovieStormer

• Members
  • 288 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 12:46 PM

Before you dig into the fridge for leftover turkey and mashed potatoes I'd ask that we all take a moment to reflect on how awesome it would be to watch a movie featuring an actual potato before it was mashed. You may be saying "Why would I watch a movie about a potato?" And the answer would be it's not just about the potato. This movie is a microcosm of all the things the holidays are about. Love, loss, betrayal, wrath, greed, sloth, pride, lust, envy, gluttony and last but not least, dealing with relatives. If this doesn't wet you appetite then well....you're probably smarter than I'm giving you credit for. But you still should watch it. I really wish somebody would. (Had to fit a "wish" in here someplace). And leave a comment. It's always nice to know there is someone watching who knows how to manipulate a keyboard and express a cogent thought!

The Alien Head Potato Incident

#3 BiggsTrek

BiggsTrek

They dug too deep

• Members
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 12:48 PM

Must watch this soon. I want to "laugh a load" like one reviewer did. (Better get spare underwear ready!)

:excl:

GodivaBanner02.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: comedy, humor, moviestorm, nahton, ntlt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users