• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Ken White

Ken White

Foul Owl on the Prowl

• Administrators
  • 3,217 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 06:24 PM

One of our ideas, which will almost certainly require a custom script on the movie site, is more integration between the movie site, the forums, the radio station, and any live programming we might be running.

This subforum is the place where you can help decide what kind of integration would be most valuable to both existing members and new members.

TMOAsig.png
TMU_forum01.png

#2 TehPoptartKid

TehPoptartKid

2+2= Fish!

• Members
  • 2,111 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 09:33 PM

If you look at a site like Newgrounds, Newgrounds has hundreds of members and people posting on a thread every two seconds. Look at their site. Go to their site. They have a calendar of events, buttons for games, movies, audio, art, channels, community, and your feed. Then they have a featured movies list with screenies of the movies. Featured audio, featured art, and so on and so on. I'm not saying we should be like Newgrounds, but maybe we can steal a few ideas from Newgrounds. Maybe we should do something similar for the front page. A calendar of TMU events, buttons for forums, feed, TMOA Archives, blogs, TMUnderground, etc....Stuff like that you know?
  • Johnny Ex likes this

#3 Johnny Ex

Johnny Ex

Cliffhanger

• Members
  • 1,722 posts
  • LocationSecret lair

Posted 13 April 2015 - 02:56 AM

Ive enjoyed the rep system this last year, dunno exactly why, but its fun to hit Bezzer, thebiz and active folk like Poptart with it, etc.
Just to name everyone I guess now that I think of it.
When old flames come back- BAM I rep they ass.
long live the emmer effin u.

edit-
its like the old days.
I mean the good ol new days!

Edited by Johnny Ex, 13 April 2015 - 03:27 AM.

• kkffoo likes this
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users