Photo
- - - - -

How to create beautiful actresses in Starmaker?

star maker

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 SpidermanForever

SpidermanForever

The Superior- Spidey

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 01:56 AM

I really want to make my movie with this game, but it's really hard when the romantic lead looks like a 40 year old woman, when she's supposed to be a teenager. Does anyone know how to make the most attractive sims?

#2 Harb40

Harb40

When will it get better?

• Members
  • 2,189 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, AZ

Posted 02 May 2015 - 02:18 AM

Starmaker does have limitations but just play with the face choices and use the sliders. It took me over an hour once to make a set of identical twins (1 male, 1 female) to make Steph. Just takes some time and a little bit of luck.

The Passion Competition is now on Facebook.  Like our page.

#3 Beowulf71

Beowulf71

• Members
  • 383 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 02:30 AM

Starmaker does have limitations but just play with the face choices and use the sliders. It took me over an hour once to make a set of identical twins (1 male, 1 female) to make Steph. Just takes some time and a little bit of luck.

LOL!!!!:lol:
“I am the ripper, the tearer, the slasher. I am the teeth in the darkness! The talons in the night! My name is strength! And lust! And power! I am BEOWULF!"

#4 ArcLight

ArcLight

Lost Giant Studios

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 07:49 AM

I'd say definitely use the options to blend face structures and skin tones. And use photo reference. Even if you can't get an exact match, working off of a real face will help.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: star maker

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users