• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Wogglebuglover

Wogglebuglover

Wogglebuglove ******

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 02:07 PM

Hello, this is Cynthia Hanson. It's great to be here. I'm happy to announce I am preparing to give a new try to having a successful Indiegogo campaign to get WogglebugLove Productions a head start. Especially now as I have a new avatar finally settled on for the Wogglebug which is in the likeness of the way my picture book artist designs him. And if I wish to have picture books I must have a successful Indiegogo campaign. I am pleased to report RPO and I have put together an 11 minute video promo for the campaign as shown here: 

http://movies.tmunde...ove-Productions

To view the page of the campaign and look over the perks for it see this page: http://igg.me/at/Wog...ising/x/2223383

I've set the target goal to a low one because it is both really important to me and RPO, and also because Indiegogo has now partnered with Vimeo and by selecting InDemand before the official launch I can have the campaign be open to more donations after the deadline, but only if I reach the goal by then in a maximum of 60 days from the campaign launch. I am aiming to launch the campaign in December, but if a lot show interest in it I may consider starting sooner.  

If anyone has any questions or interests to share with me here feel free to post about it.

Edited by Wogglebuglover, 30 August 2015 - 05:39 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"My greatest pride lies in the fact there is no other, and never will be another like me who can change the world to make it happier!" - H.M. Wogglebug T.E.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Indiegogo, advertisement, Wogglebug, RPO, movie, funding, campaign, fantasy, family

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users