any help please

#2 Johnny Ex

Johnny Ex

Cliffhanger

• Members
  • 1,736 posts
  • LocationSecret lair

Posted 17 September 2015 - 01:00 PM

Word on the street is-... Its not possible.

Posted Image

#3 MikeDBoing

MikeDBoing

• Members
  • 384 posts
  • LocationEarth, Sol System

Posted 17 September 2015 - 01:50 PM

Very few instances of it working are known. My wife's laptop has it running really well but I have no idea why or what makes this rig special.

Most of the modding tools don't work. So far Med and Blender work..If all goes well that is all one needs but if they mess up, as it happens sometimes, your only other option is...Take a long breath.......Ex Editing...and by that a mean formating the code inside the files..in bynary ..not fixing johnnyX...that is a whole other king of project..but i digress...

Find a copy of win7, format or install as dual boot and make sure you have all your modds safely tucked on dvd or usb somewhere. Then prepare the long days of reinstalls and updates....lots of coffee too...gotta have coffeeeeeee.

Baby we were Boing to run.... 2660.jpg

#4 lefty2000

lefty2000

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • LocationGalveston Texas

Posted 03 April 2017 - 03:57 PM

I am running windows 8 and was able to get The Movies and S&E to install, but it would not run.

However, I save  my hard disks from my old computers.  I copied over moviesSE.exe from one of them and it works.

Go figure!

• Rocco likes this

#5 lefty2000

lefty2000

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • LocationGalveston Texas

Posted 04 May 2019 - 03:18 PM

The Movies does run on Windows 10 if, after installing everything including Stunts and Effects expansion, you replace the executable with an executable from the download version.

I am attempting to attach a copy to this post.  If that did not work, try downloading it here:https://www.dropbox....viesse.zip?dl=0

• Johnny Ex likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users