• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 MrPoe

MrPoe

Filmmaker With A Day Job

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 14 November 2015 - 10:42 PM

I haven't had The Movies on my new computer. What setup and files would be considered "the essentials"? Is there an updated set that would replace the old Tarisons Greenscreens? Other essentials?

Filmmaker With A Day Job

#2 MikeDBoing

MikeDBoing

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 03:34 AM

It depends on what or how much you want the new setup to reflect your old game setup..if you have a backup of your movies game folder and lots of hd space, by all means just dump the whole thing in it and go crazy...as for essentials...boy that's a big one...Blue and Green screens have not been updated...as far as I know...if you want modding capabilities you need Med, CosEd, Blender and the TM scripts...that list could be huge.

Baby we were Boing to run.... 2660.jpg

#3 MrPoe

MrPoe

Filmmaker With A Day Job

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 07:47 PM

I do have my own personal a list of "essentials" from the last time I moved TM. I think I'll reinstall tonight, then share with everyone. My modding capabilities never realy went past MED.

From what I recall, I had the Tarison green screens, the extra scenes (like suicide), Rysto's sets as props, the two "weather" mods (I think those were Rysto's too?) HUD eliminator so I could just film scenes from the timeline with FRAPS rather than render a whole movie, giant moveable and customizable backgrounds.

Then just my favorite mods after that. 

Filmmaker With A Day Job

#4 MrPoe

MrPoe

Filmmaker With A Day Job

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 05:35 PM

I FINALLY got the game installed and working after watching this video:

Filmmaker With A Day Job

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users