voice acting

4 replies to this topic

#1 rposhard

rposhard

I am the Wogglebug (choo choo ka-choo)

• Members
  • 562 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 06:39 PM

Hey everybody, RPO here -- aka "The Man of 1000 Voices." I've been away for a long while due to various real-life issues, but now I'm back to stay and am looking for voice projects to fill the empty void of my life (yes, an obvious play for pity). Feel free to contact me via PM or this thread. No part is too small (or too big). Let's get back to making movies together! Hoo boy! I'm excited now, aren't you?

​What do you mean, not necessarily?

• kkffoo likes this
Posted ImageListen to CEREBUS THE AARDVARK Sundays on TMOA! Second Season scripts 100% complete! Check out the Casting Call Thread HERE!

#2 Rocco

Rocco

BRONXBROTHERS

• Members
  • 734 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 11:09 PM

#3 skarsten

skarsten

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • LocationSan Jose, CA

Posted 25 March 2016 - 11:36 PM

Sorry for the delay on this, but do you have any links to your previous work?  It's been a long time and I don't remember what you sound like.

Modern Marvels Entertainment on the YouTubes

Hitfilm Tutorials and other VFX stuff

#4 MikeDBoing

MikeDBoing

• Members
  • 387 posts
  • LocationEarth, Sol System

Posted 18 May 2016 - 01:51 AM

Howdy RPO...Yes..TANK needs your voice as Nick, the patriarch of this last bastion of chaos that is a pinball arcade.

(spammed pretty much every thread about it on the forum..hehe)

Baby we were Boing to run.... 2660.jpg

#5 rposhard

rposhard

I am the Wogglebug (choo choo ka-choo)

• Members
  • 562 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 08:18 PM

Sorry for the delay on this, but do you have any links to your previous work?  It's been a long time and I don't remember what you sound like.

I'm sorry for the delay as well, been a little tied up with projects, Basically, my voice sounds like whatever you need, but here is a link to a film where I did all of the voices:

http://movies.tmunde...04881a44067c2a5

Posted ImageListen to CEREBUS THE AARDVARK Sundays on TMOA! Second Season scripts 100% complete! Check out the Casting Call Thread HERE!

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: voice acting

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users