• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 RJANACONDA

RJANACONDA

Pimp Tight Member

• Members
  • 360 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 09:14 PM

Just decided to poke my head back in and look around. LOVE THE CHANGES!!!! :wub:   For those that don't know me I am OLD SCHOOL back before TMU rose from the ashes of TMO and was among the first members here. I left this community to study media arts and animation at the art institute of Jacksonville. I am a few weeks away from getting my degree. When I make any of the animation I plan I will be posting them hear because if it wasn't for all the feedback and love I got from this community I wouldn't have had the guts to dive in a go to school to learn all about animation.  I am glad to see a lot of familiar user names still here from directors and voice actors I have worked with. none of you were forgotten, in fact some may end up getting job offers depending on where my animation takes me! My degree may be close to complete but I am still learning my craft. I hope to make a full on return along with Manny Styles and the Pimp Saga, and tons of other new characters I have created and stories I wish to share.

to see some of what I have been up to check out my vimeo page vimeo.com/rjanime B)

• Johnny Ex, Geoff-uk and kkffoo like this

twitch.tv/rjanime picarto.tv/rjanime  youtube.com/c/rjanime facebook.com/rjanime

#2 Johnny Ex

Johnny Ex

Cliffhanger

• Members
  • 1,731 posts
  • LocationSecret lair

Posted 22 February 2016 - 11:09 PM

Congrats on your endeavors, good to see ya pimp!

Sent from my C6730 using Tapatalk
Posted Image

#3 macwemyss

macwemyss

Angry Scotsman

• Members
  • 1,648 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 24 February 2016 - 12:37 AM

Good to see you RJ!

"Mac is a super-talented frickin genius" - Chris62

#4 TehPoptartKid

TehPoptartKid

2+2= Fish!

• Members
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 12:28 PM

Rjana! What's up, man? Ooh, getting your degree in animation, eh? That's great!

#5 RJANACONDA

RJANACONDA

Pimp Tight Member

• Members
  • 360 posts

Posted 17 August 2018 - 08:07 PM

I am back and here to stay this time hopefully!

• BiggsTrek and Johnny Ex like this

twitch.tv/rjanime picarto.tv/rjanime  youtube.com/c/rjanime facebook.com/rjanime

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users