• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Ken White

Ken White

Foul Owl on the Prowl

• Administrators
  • 3,217 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 04:47 PM

As you can see in a block on the right, we now have a signup form which will send you email notifications of upcoming Live Events on TMUnderground.

I'm still working on the form (I'd like to have the background color match the rest of the site), but it is functional (I'm subscriber number one...can't wait to hear about Live Events!!!)

This mailing list will ONLY be used for notifications of Live Event programming on our Live page - Director Retrospectives, Movie Nights, Premieres, that kind of thing...with maybe any special TMOA programming coming up. You probably won't get more than one or two emails a month. Never any spam or other stuff.

The signup process is two step. You sign up, you're sent an email asking if you want to be on the mailing list, you click the link, and you're subscribed. You also have the ability to unsubscribe at any time.

So check it out, and subscribe to the list if you'd like to hear about upcoming Live Events around here.

TMOAsig.png
TMU_forum01.png

#2 thebiz

thebiz

Huge Member

• Advisers
  • 3,238 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 05:45 PM

It took me a little bit too find this as you cannot see it from this thread and I didnt see on the home page which is my little "perch above it all".  It shows up in the Forum Home but not the Home Home.  Perhaps the block could be added there as well when you find the time.  Or maybe the confusion is mine alone

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#3 kkffoo

kkffoo

• Members
  • 477 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 06:27 PM

It worked! Also sent me Ken's full home postal address, was that intended?
PC still running after clearest yeah! Now noodling with Plotagon.

#4 thebiz

thebiz

Huge Member

• Advisers
  • 3,238 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 06:47 PM

Only for you Kate.  Wink wink, nudge nudge.

• kkffoo likes this

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#5 Ken White

Ken White

Foul Owl on the Prowl

• Administrators
  • 3,217 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 07:00 PM

It took me a little bit too find this as you cannot see it from this thread and I didnt see on the home page which is my little "perch above it all".  It shows up in the Forum Home but not the Home Home.  Perhaps the block could be added there as well when you find the time.  Or maybe the confusion is mine alone

I'll put it on the Home Home as well.

EDIT: Okay, it's on the Home Home now.

It worked! Also sent me Ken's full home postal address, was that intended?

Yeah, that's the law here, Kate - all email bulk mailing services require full postal address.

TMOAsig.png
TMU_forum01.png

#6 kkffoo

kkffoo

• Members
  • 477 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 07:06 PM

Say no more. :-)
PC still running after clearest yeah! Now noodling with Plotagon.

#7 Dulci

Dulci

Staring Contest Champion

• Administrators
  • 4,853 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 25 February 2016 - 10:20 PM

All signed up!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users