• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Benjamin Tuttle

Benjamin Tuttle

Fruit Basket!

• Moderators
  • 1,563 posts

Posted 27 February 2016 - 01:58 AM

After a lot of consideration, I decided to expand my iClone Film School to help cover expenses for iClone productions, so I am going to start offering one on one tutorial services through iClone and Blender privately through a Google Hangout session.

A little background on myself, I started with iClone 4 in 2011 after transitioning from a machinima background. I have made several productions, one has gone on to a film festival in Poland, and I have participated in several online festivals over the years. I am proficient with Blender, I have used to create various sets and props since 2009. 

One%20World%20Trade%20Center%20Model_zps 

WesternBed_zps233ff76b.png

If you're starting out or stuck with certain ideas, I can be approached through my email here. [4413Media at gmail.com]. I'll remain fair when it comes to the price tag, (low flat rate, not hourly, and it can be easily negotiated). My strong suits are cinematography, editing, sound design, casting, setdressing, and prop design with fair experience in destructibles.* We can discuss a proper time and a certain subject which you wish to tackle in. 

I can also via request record and stream the session for future review of the material. 

Thank you,
Benjamin Tuttle

*Character creation and importing is not my strong suit not at the time, so I cannot accept requests for that as of yet.

Moderator, Blender User, iClone filmmaker, and overall OCD guy at set dressing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users