• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Law

Law

• Members
  • 258 posts
  • LocationLouisiana

Posted 15 May 2016 - 04:07 PM

Always great to have more people on board, welcome. Hope you'll feel at home.

Thank you Geoff-uk, I already do feel quite at home here.

• Geoff-uk likes this

#22 Law

Law

• Members
  • 258 posts
  • LocationLouisiana

Posted 18 April 2017 - 12:42 AM

Tomorrow is my birthday, and on April 21st I will have officially been a part of this community for a whole year! Yes, a whole year already! It's been great so far, watched so many great machinima films and got to know some of the talented creators behind them a little bit! Also made quite a few contributions of my own, and though they're far from as good as the films I've seen, I've been getting a lot of feedback from everyone here that helped me improve my skills and influenced to create more! Been working so many different ideas that I kind of only just realized my birthday was tomorrow... anyways, I have the perfect thing to celebrate my 22nd birthday, another new film! I just finished one up, a short little piece called "Temporary Eternity" that I mentioned on the last post of my Gone Missing thread. I hope you all enjoy, it's a bit strange, but as I've come to realize from being here for a year, that sort of thing is normally very welcome! :)

Thanks to everybody who's supported and taken part in my projects, and left constructive criticisms and compliments on my films this past year, and here's to another! I hope that we see more and more new members coming on to join the fun in 2017!

- Law
It's been nice meeting you all! :D

• macwemyss likes this

#23 macwemyss

macwemyss

Angry Scotsman

• Members
  • 1,648 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 18 April 2017 - 06:38 PM

Happy Birthday Law! Looking at the forums now compared to this time last year they're definitely looking quite a bit more active - personally I credit you with a lot of that. I saw how enthusiastic you were about the community and it made me want to dive in again, and I'm sure there were others that felt the same. Glad you decided to join us and I hope you stick around for a long time to come! :)

"Mac is a super-talented frickin genius" - Chris62

#24 Law

Law

• Members
  • 258 posts
  • LocationLouisiana

Posted 18 April 2017 - 06:55 PM

Thank you Mac! I'm glad that my enthusiasm inspired you and possibly others to come back to the forums! I'm glad I joined too and I plan to stick around for a long while, I gaurantee.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users