Photo
- - - - -

Available to write and/or voice act (and some bad news)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Law

Law

• Members
  • 258 posts
  • LocationLouisiana

Posted 12 May 2016 - 09:27 AM

Bad news first, my Moviestorm trial ended and I knew I was going to lose some stuff because of it, but I didn't know how much. Due to the now very limited version of Moviestorm I have, I won't be able to get much work done on the drama/horror project I was starting on until I can get the full version. In the meantime I'll just keep writing. I may do more comedy shorts here and there, but like I said, the free version of Moviestorm is very limited, so it may be a bit difficult. We'll see how it goes.

The point is, since I won't be too busy working on that project now, I will be available to do some scriptwriting for anybody who is interested. Just give me the details of the story or an outline of somekind and I'll do my best to write an appropriate script. I can also do voice acting for anyone who has a project that's in need of another voice, small parts or big parts, I'll try my absolute best. Have a look at one of the last four videos I uploaded to TMU if you haven't already to hear my voice acting abilities. Kythar's Run-In with the Law is the one I'm most proud of so far in that respect.

Sorry to anyone who saw the teaser for my new project (which is one of the four videos I mentioned) and was excited to see it happen, it may be awhile.

Private message me if you're interested in having me write a script or do some voice overs for you.

Thanks!

Law

#2 TehPoptartKid

TehPoptartKid

2+2= Fish!

• Members
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 09:10 PM

That sucks, Law. I'm sorry you lost your Moviestorm materials.

If I get a script idea, or need somebody to voice a character, I'll definitely call on you.

• Law likes this

#3 skarsten

skarsten

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • LocationSan Jose, CA

Posted 12 May 2016 - 09:12 PM

I have a number of walk-on roles available for DOWNFALL.  Pop on over to the thread in the Production forum and look for the post where I list all of the available parts that are up for grabs.

• Law likes this

Modern Marvels Entertainment on the YouTubes

Hitfilm Tutorials and other VFX stuff

#4 Law

Law

• Members
  • 258 posts
  • LocationLouisiana

Posted 13 May 2016 - 06:05 AM

That sucks, Law. I'm sorry you lost your Moviestorm materials.

If I get a script idea, or need somebody to voice a character, I'll definitely call on you.

Thank you TPK, I appreciate that. I'd love to be in or collaborate with you on one of your movies.

I have a number of walk-on roles available for DOWNFALL.  Pop on over to the thread in the Production forum and look for the post where I list all of the available parts that are up for grabs.

And thank you Skarsten, I'm really looking forward to seeing DOWNFALL and would definitely like to be a part of it! Going check out the thread now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users