Moving on

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Zeke365

Zeke365

• Members
  • 358 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 02:03 PM

I have been thinking of something for the past year or so. Before I make any decison you should know I think long and hard about it, weighing the pros and cons of everything. I wanted to write this after the audisons for the Jungle Project but feel it very important to discuss now.

Now orginally when I join the this group I had 7 movies I had planned using the Movies software, but it takes so long in editing, getting the game to be compablible with new software that I have decided after the Jungle project that I will be leaving the movies game behind not to say not alot can done with the software, and I appearcite all the modders that take time to build with it but I feel it the right decsioon to move on.

Last year I tested both moviestorm, iclone, Plotgon, Crazytalk animator, and Muvizu on tirals verison to see if I liked it enough. To give you an idea of what I was looking for, something simular to the movies but easy to use but have that sort of same setup yet a little more can be done with it without it be overwelming.

After testing most them I found myself liking Muivzu much better than the rest because of simple formart and watch some the tutorials and found it was excalyly what I ws looking for. 

So I would like thank all the modders who gave me the props to the Movies movies with and I hope to make some short muivzu movies for you have the jungle project is relasead.

• Harb40 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users