Slapping on the suncream?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 kkffoo

kkffoo

• Members
  • 483 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 07:28 AM

Not here. Our weather is more focused on maintaining a refreshing damp quality.
Still summer though and enjoying camping between the showers.
Haven't watched many TMU movies lately so looking forward to catching up when I can, what is everyone else up to?
  • BiggsTrek likes this
PC still running after clearest yeah! Now noodling with Plotagon.

#2 BiggsTrek

BiggsTrek

They dug too deep

• Members
  • 1,982 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 11:54 AM

Not here. Our weather is more focused on maintaining a refreshing damp quality.
Still summer though and enjoying camping between the showers.
Haven't watched many TMU movies lately so looking forward to catching up when I can, what is everyone else up to?

Apart from working and home projects, I'm starting up production on my new fantasy movie.

• kkffoo and Law like this

GodivaBanner02.jpg

#3 Law

Law

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • LocationLouisiana

Posted 15 June 2016 - 02:14 PM

Well for more than a week, almost two, I've been very ill, mostly confined to my bed. But before that, I'd been working on a couple of things. One of which isn't ready to be announced yet,  but the other thing I'm working on is honing my skills with Muvizu, so I can start making funny short films for you all again. I'm starting to get over my sickness and will be working on these things some more within a couple of days!

I'm starting up production on my new fantasy movie.

Also excited to hear about a new BiggsTrek movie in the works! Can't wait to hear more about it.

• BiggsTrek and kkffoo like this

#4 thebiz

thebiz

Huge Member

• Advisers
  • 3,264 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 03:36 PM

Apart from working and home projects, I'm starting up production on my new fantasy movie.

Like Rochelle Rochelle type fantasy?

Working the summer away (boooo).  Got some camping plans later this month and some other smaller trips likely but no grand vacation this year.  I dipped my toes into the Atlantic at Coney Island last weekend and found it as muddy, polluted and ice cold as ever.  Had a tasty ice cream cone though. 

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#5 Benjamin Tuttle

Benjamin Tuttle

Fruit Basket!

• Moderators
  • 1,564 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 04:48 PM

Mostly working or driving around. I have a few productions in the works now and I'm quietly working on them. :)

I won't see a vacation in several years though, but the one I have planned is a big one. 

Moderator, Blender User, iClone filmmaker, and overall OCD guy at set dressing.

#6 BiggsTrek

BiggsTrek

They dug too deep

• Members
  • 1,982 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 08:09 PM

Like Rochelle Rochelle type fantasy? 

Um, not quite.  More like Grock and the Dark Czar, only a lot longer.  Swords, Sorcery and that kind of thing.  But I'll open up a new thread when I have something more concrete to share.

• Dulci, kkffoo and Law like this

GodivaBanner02.jpg

#7 TehPoptartKid

TehPoptartKid

2+2= Fish!

• Members
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 06:43 AM

I'm working on my first sims fake movie trailer. Also, I'm working on uploading Let's Play videos to my Youtube channel. Also, I'm working on a project which will also go on Youtube. And, I've been writing stand up material. I've been thinking of being a stand up comedian after getting inspired by watching other stand up comedians on Netflix. On top of that, I'm working on a feature length movie with a friend, and it's in the script phase. Once it's done, I plan to release it to film festivals, and ultimately, Youtube and TMU. I also have Viva La Cow 2 in production. I have a idea for Adult Swim, and I want to work on my TV series bible. Once that's done, I'll send that and whatever else I have for ideas to the adult swim studios.

#8 Dulci

Dulci

Staring Contest Champion

• Administrators
  • 4,853 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 16 June 2016 - 04:14 PM

Waiting for August 9th and the release of No Man's Sky (if they don't move the release date again, that is).

Work and family time of course!

#9 kwistufa

kwistufa

Chaff

• Moderators
  • 1,854 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 05:41 AM

Waiting for Summer....
Though we've had the warmest July in the State I live in...forever.
So can't complain. ;)

#10 thebiz

thebiz

Huge Member

• Advisers
  • 3,264 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 02:54 AM

Just got back from the (USA) south which we always tend to visit late in the season and holy moly the south coast of the US of A is goddamn hot and humid in late August.  Like a punch in the belly every time you leave your air conditioned abode.  Still, tis what is it tis and the south holds plenty of beautiful wonders to gaze upon and wildlife to catch and cook.  Good vacation, despite the heat.  Hope you have a good summer Kwis.  Hope you enjoyed No Man's Sky Dulci (I generally did..and will likely revisit eventually).  

Merry Summermas to all...and to all a good goddam sunburn!

• Law likes this

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users