13 replies to this topic

#1 thebiz

thebiz

Huge Member

• Advisers
  • 3,251 posts

Posted 06 August 2016 - 04:04 AM

8O4qAOc.jpg

Been playing around with Iclone's character creator and stuck to a kids theme.  Fun to imagine these guys getting into trouble....trying to dream up a script...

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#2 TehPoptartKid

TehPoptartKid

2+2= Fish!

• Members
  • 2,111 posts

Posted 06 August 2016 - 10:49 AM

Yo Biz, a kids themed show or movie would be a good idea. If you want to get some inspiration, watch Unsupervised. Or, Hey Arnold. In fact, I'd be happy to lend my hand in helping you come up with a script.

#3 thebiz

thebiz

Huge Member

• Advisers
  • 3,251 posts

Posted 06 August 2016 - 02:36 PM

Well tpk, this is the idea forum.  What kind of ideas you thinking about for these youngens?  I inevitably come back to sleuthing.  Too much three investigators reading as a child I suppose.

#4 Law

Law

• Members
  • 242 posts
  • LocationLouisiana

Posted 06 August 2016 - 04:18 PM

Getting a sleuth vibe from them myself, or maybe a child treasure hunter type thing. Don't have any ideas in particular at the moment, but will definitely come back to this post if I think of something good. Nice characters though Biz! Looks like a fun bunch. Or maybe they're a murderous band of thieving hooligans. Who knows? :P

#5 Johnny Ex

Johnny Ex

Cliffhanger

• Members
  • 1,728 posts
  • LocationSecret lair

Posted 06 August 2016 - 08:32 PM

Have y'all seen Stranger Things on Netflix?
It's terrific, think Goonies meets X files...

Sent from my C6730 using Tapatalk
Posted Image

#6 TehPoptartKid

TehPoptartKid

2+2= Fish!

• Members
  • 2,111 posts

Posted 07 August 2016 - 12:09 AM

I was thinking a TV show centered around either suburban or city life. They would be in Middle School. I was thinking their main hang out after school would be the pizza joint/arcade. The girl has feelings for the fat kid and the fat kid has low self esteem so he has trouble believing anybody would be into him. The kid on the left has artistic sensibilities and either he's into photography, or painting. The kid next to the fat kid could be the sarcastic, smart ass type of kid. If they don't go to the pizza joint, then they would go on mini-adventures and go out into the city. Like, in one episode, they could go to an art gallery. The next episode, a movie theater. Etc......

Anyway, that's what I got so far.

#7 Harb40

Harb40

When will it get better?

• Members
  • 2,172 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, AZ

Posted 07 August 2016 - 12:58 AM

Except for the fat kid you almost described Saved by the Bell.  They were alway sup to one thing or another and Zack was always getting into trouble.

The Passion Competition has been put to bed.  Thanks to all who helped.

#8 TehPoptartKid

TehPoptartKid

2+2= Fish!

• Members
  • 2,111 posts

Posted 07 August 2016 - 01:10 AM

I did? Interesting. I've never seen an episode of Saved By the Bell as it came out in 1989 and ended in 1992. I was born in 1991 so I was 2 when it ended.

Edit: I just found out that Saved by the Bell is on Netflix. Harb, do you recommend watching it?

#9 Harb40

Harb40

When will it get better?

• Members
  • 2,172 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, AZ

Posted 07 August 2016 - 09:29 AM

I think Nick also plays old episodes.

The first season was actually on Disney (I think) and was called 'Our Miss Bliss'.  After 1 season it was cancelled but picked up by NBC and they made a couple changes.  It is fun to watch.  It is so stupid you have to laugh.

#10 TehPoptartKid

TehPoptartKid

2+2= Fish!

• Members
  • 2,111 posts

Posted 07 August 2016 - 09:44 AM

Cool. I'll start watching it then.

#11 thebiz

thebiz

Huge Member

• Advisers
  • 3,251 posts

Posted 07 August 2016 - 01:57 PM

Stranger Things was excellent Johnny.  Mrsbiz bingewatched that one in a day...whew.  I caught the beginning and the end.  Enjoyed it.

I believe Ive seen a few episodes of that first season (ms bliss..hehe).  Screech and zach and the gang.  Was pretty amazing when Elizabeth Berkley moved on to showgirls.

#12 Harb40

Harb40

When will it get better?

• Members
  • 2,172 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, AZ

Posted 07 August 2016 - 05:24 PM

Stranger Things was excellent Johnny.  Mrsbiz bingewatched that one in a day...whew.  I caught the beginning and the end.  Enjoyed it.

I believe Ive seen a few episodes of that first season (ms bliss..hehe).  Screech and zach and the gang.  Was pretty amazing when Elizabeth Berkley moved on to showgirls.

Pretty much sent her career in the dumpster.

#13 thebiz

thebiz

Huge Member

• Advisers
  • 3,251 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 03:22 AM

A shorty with my shorties.

Really just a clip to get a technical issue fixed and then spent some time getting the look nice.  Might eventually lead to somethin.  You never know.

• Harb40 likes this

#14 TehPoptartKid

TehPoptartKid

2+2= Fish!

• Members
  • 2,111 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 08:21 AM

Cool short, Biz!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users