• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 rposhard

rposhard

I am the Wogglebug (choo choo ka-choo)

• Members
  • 562 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 05:04 PM

This is for anyone out there who is a better artist than I am (in other words, pretty much anyone). I need a logo for RichPosh Productions to be used in conjunction with a movie series I am heavily involved with. I can't pay for it, but you would receive a credit of "RichPosh Productions logo by ----" in every movie it's used in. It can be either an intertitle card or a brief (approx. 10 seconds) animation. I would greatly appreciate this, and look forward to seeing what you talented people come up with.

Posted ImageListen to CEREBUS THE AARDVARK Sundays on TMOA! Second Season scripts 100% complete! Check out the Casting Call Thread HERE!

#2 thebiz

thebiz

Huge Member

• Advisers
  • 3,269 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 09:28 PM

A little bit more direction?

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#3 MikeDBoing

MikeDBoing

• Members
  • 386 posts
  • LocationEarth, Sol System

Posted 28 September 2016 - 02:31 AM

Preferred colors and font, some visual cue that need to be there...stuff of that nature......

Baby we were Boing to run.... 2660.jpg

#4 rposhard

rposhard

• Members
  • 562 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 05:04 AM

Let your imagination run wild won't work, eh? I'm looking for something that will emanate a sense of the word posh without being too pretentious. (Yes, I know, posh is a pretentious word to begin with. What really bugs me is every time I type posh my autocheck assumes the next word will be spice.) I don't want bright colors, something pastel or black and white will work nicely, I think.
Posted ImageListen to CEREBUS THE AARDVARK Sundays on TMOA! Second Season scripts 100% complete! Check out the Casting Call Thread HERE!

#5 MikeDBoing

MikeDBoing

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 04:14 AM

3741.png

Howz dat?

Got a 5 sec animation for it too.

• Johnny Ex likes this

#6 rposhard

rposhard

• Members
  • 562 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 03:31 AM

It's nice. Definitely off to a great start.

#7 MikeDBoing

MikeDBoing

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 02:26 PM

http://cloud.tmunder...sQhJmbG7uUQfqTP

Got a few videos in there to show you a few options, let me know what you think. Those are just starting points. They can be edited or changed completely.Any feedback will be greatly appreciated

#8 rposhard

rposhard

• Members
  • 562 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 10:17 PM

Didn't care for the first one. The white letters with black outlines didn't work for me. The other two look great.

#9 MikeDBoing

MikeDBoing

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 03:00 AM

Didn't particularly like the first one either but it was in the Black and White area. Like I said, its all trials of ideas and see what works.

I just added another variation on the Grey-ish tones. A bit more dynamic till the end. That would be sq01_3.

#10 rposhard

rposhard

• Members
  • 562 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 05:50 AM

It took me a while to make up my mind (had it narrowed down to 2 for what seemed like forever) but I am going with sequence 01_2. Thank you for your work.

#11 rposhard

rposhard

• Members
  • 562 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 12:37 PM

Final logo with music.

#12 Beowulf71

Beowulf71

• Members
  • 383 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 04:42 PM

I think it would be better if the music and the animation would end at the same time.

• Johnny Ex likes this
“I am the ripper, the tearer, the slasher. I am the teeth in the darkness! The talons in the night! My name is strength! And lust! And power! I am BEOWULF!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users