• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 STXFilms

STXFilms

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 06:17 AM

ZwSuNgK.jpg

The slow-burn, stylish story of an aging government assassin's last hit.

Currently in production when I have some spare time between work and school. I intend to finish it but I have a habit of losing focus amidst the chaos of life so...time will tell. 

DGzvyPv.jpg

lhYLa4x.jpg

ZrVTqzv.jpg

HvnYQeM.jpg

A BLUE BUTTERFLY PICTURE

Featuring mods by MarvellousGuppiMovie, steve45, & Fraasmovies

Director's note: I have a fairly large amount of mods acquired over the years and am quite lost as to accreditation. If anyone spots something familiar, please let me know so I can credit the creator. Thank you.

Nick

"A Blue Butterfly Picture"

#2 Law

Law

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • LocationLouisiana

Posted 20 January 2017 - 02:21 PM

This looks great and sounds like it'll be an interesting watch! Really like the second screenshot, and that poster is cool as well. Looking forward to it! If you need a voice actor for this, drop me a line.

I'm pretty new to TMU, and even newer to using mods, so I wouldn't be able to spot anything familiar. Who is that a latex head of, by the way? It's definitely an actor I know well but I can't put my finger on his name at the moment.

#3 macwemyss

macwemyss

Angry Scotsman

• Members
  • 1,645 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 20 January 2017 - 06:55 PM

That looks awesome! I really like the light effect on the first shot. Looking forward to seeing this!

Daniel Craig, by the way Law ;)

• Law likes this
"Mac is a super-talented frickin genius" - Chris62

#4 STXFilms

STXFilms

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 09:26 AM

yQ49UQw.gif

RXGZD9P.gif

Thanks for the kind comments! And yup! It's Daniel Craig!

• Law likes this

Nick

#5 Carver

Carver

Pusher Man

• Moderators
  • 474 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 21 January 2017 - 08:21 PM

RXGZD9P.gif

Whoa, this looks awesome!

#6 STXFilms

STXFilms

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 03:15 AM

So I bonked up installing a new graphics card and had to reinstall Windows. I lost all my data lol. Literally all I have left is a bunch of mods for The Movies and The Sims 2 and old photos on an old USB drive somewhere in my closet. I plan to start a new project soon though and I might pick this one back up again at some point. This time with backups :P

Nick

#7 Law

Law

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • LocationLouisiana

Posted 30 June 2017 - 04:35 AM

Shame you lost all of your data, was looking forward to hearing more about this project, thought you finally posted after all this time to say it was nearly done. Good that you haven't scrapped the film enitrely though, and I'm interested to see what you come up with for this new project you mentioned as well. If I can help in anyway, if I could provide a voice for a character or put together some original music for the project, shoot me a message! I'd be happy to help! :)

Good to see you're still about!

#8 STXFilms

STXFilms

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 07:40 AM

Shame you lost all of your data, was looking forward to hearing more about this project, thought you finally posted after all this time to say it was nearly done. Good that you haven't scrapped the film enitrely though, and I'm interested to see what you come up with for this new project you mentioned as well. If I can help in anyway, if I could provide a voice for a character or put together some original music for the project, shoot me a message! I'd be happy to help! :)

Good to see you're still about!

Perhaps I will! It really depends how ambitious I get with it, right now it's a time filler for me. But if I get invested you'll be the first person I hit up! Here's a couple early shots from what I have so far on this new project. Just some preliminary stuff that I might reshoot later. I'm not quite confident if whole thing is going to work yet or not but time will tell! Thanks for your interest!! It's quite flattering lol.

4PowEDM.jpg

JryqvXm.jpg

w2r7rMt.jpg

• Law likes this

Nick

#9 Law

Law

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • LocationLouisiana

Posted 30 June 2017 - 07:47 AM

Those shots look pretty cool, has me a little more interested in what this project will entail.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users