Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Escape Plan Production Thread

escape plan macwemyss bentuttle90 prison series the movies pilot production thread work in progress joster285 comedy

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 macwemyss

macwemyss

Angry Scotsman

• Members
  • 1,645 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 19 April 2017 - 06:39 PM

Ok, I know some already got in and saw this early but for anyone unaware, I've now got a short trailer up on the movie site!

http://movies.tmunde...n-pilot-trailer

I'm currently at a point where I've filmed and edited everything except the very last scene, which I'm just waiting for voiceovers for, so finally, after much hard work and effort, the end is very much in sight.

If you haven't seen the trailer yet, have a watch and let me know what you think!

By the time I next update this thread, I should have a release date confirmed ;)

• BiggsTrek and Law like this
"Mac is a super-talented frickin genius" - Chris62

#42 macwemyss

macwemyss

Angry Scotsman

• Members
  • 1,645 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 27 April 2017 - 12:36 PM

So I've received Ken's lines for Warden White and they were awesome! Now I just need to wait on Johnny's lines and I can crack on and get this thing finished up.

I know I said I'd have a confirmed date but at this point let's just say I should hopefully be done with the pilot in around 2 weeks' time.

In the meantime, here's a poster I made:

RzQfuAz.jpg

#43 macwemyss

macwemyss

Angry Scotsman

• Members
  • 1,645 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 19 June 2017 - 10:30 PM

Sooo...

Been a while since I last updated on this so here's the deal. Last time I posted I was just waiting on lines from Johnny and I would be able to finish up. Until recently this was still the case but in light of Johnny's recent fire tragedy the situation has changed a little.

I knew I couldn't just recast the part because it was literally written for Johnny.. so instead I have carefully edited the existing footage and lines and managed to recreate the scene minus his character - luckily it still works! When Johnny is ready, the part will be waiting for him in future episodes.

However, for now the Pilot is steaming ahead and, with any luck, should be finished by the weekend so keep an eye out for further news.

Sorry for the delay and lack of updates lately - I hope everyone is still looking forward to this and I'll try and be a little better at checking in!

#44 Law

Law

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • LocationLouisiana

Posted 20 June 2017 - 02:47 AM

Still looking forward to this for sure, glad to hear the release is right around the corner! Didn't know about Johnny suffering from a house fire, sure hope he and his family are okay.

#45 macwemyss

macwemyss

Angry Scotsman

• Members
  • 1,645 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 22 June 2017 - 11:02 AM

Final export was rendered out this morning. I'll have a last watch through tonight and we should be good to go!

Official release date for the Pilot will be this Sunday 25th June :)

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk

#46 BiggsTrek

BiggsTrek

They dug too deep

• Members
  • 1,982 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 10:25 AM

YAY!

• Law likes this

GodivaBanner02.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: escape plan, macwemyss, bentuttle90, prison series, the movies, pilot, production thread, work in progress, joster285, comedy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users