• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Skyline DWS

Skyline DWS

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 11:11 PM

Hello everyone.

I am making a film series for The Movies Game and I need this model from Resident Evil. The name of the character is Rebecca Chambers. The link is here please respond to me if you're willing to make it as a costume. Please! I really need someone to respond to this instead of ignoring it.

http://www.mediafire...ca_Chambers.zip

#2 MikeDBoing

MikeDBoing

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 02:57 PM

Hi 

Got it and I will see what need to be done.. from the get-go i think there will be some size tweeking to match the TM squeleton, some of the Materials will have to be adapted because the TM engine does not support normal maps(major bummer)

It looks like the gun is in a format i have never worked with before, that might be a problem but i will see what can be done with the modding tools at my disposal.

• macwemyss likes this

Baby we were Boing to run.... 2660.jpg

#3 Skyline DWS

Skyline DWS

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 04:43 PM

Hi 

Got it and I will see what need to be done.. from the get-go i think there will be some size tweeking to match the TM squeleton, some of the Materials will have to be adapted because the TM engine does not support normal maps(major bummer)

It looks like the gun is in a format i have never worked with before, that might be a problem but i will see what can be done with the modding tools at my disposal.

Great! Thanks for responding!. Message me if it's done or if there's any problems.

#4 MikeDBoing

MikeDBoing

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 03:36 AM

Worked on it a bit, got most of the proportions corrected and adapted to the TM skeleton (she gained a few pounds but that is not readily noticeable.....   :rolleyes: )

Got her a Starmaker face skeleton rig, so if the bone weight transfer worked as I hope it did, she will be able to act and emote and talk....cross your fingers, this one is for the books. 

Now to merge the materials in just one to keep the TM engine happy.

• Skyline DWS likes this

#5 Skyline DWS

Skyline DWS

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 05:08 AM

Worked on it a bit, got most of the proportions corrected and adapted to the TM skeleton (she gained a few pounds but that is not readily noticeable.....   :rolleyes: )

Got her a Starmaker face skeleton rig, so if the bone weight transfer worked as I hope it did, she will be able to act and emote and talk....cross your fingers, this one is for the books. 

Now to merge the materials in just one to keep the TM engine happy.

Thanks for doing this, keep up the good work.

#6 MikeDBoing

MikeDBoing

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 05:00 AM

She is Done!!

http://cloud.tmunder...OR0VbpO5Mn3ZxGH

Had to slice and dice her hair in layers to make sure the alpha sorting would work, unfortunately TMs alpha sort is not that good.

Her collar was also a pain, but i managed to fix it. 

Have fun, I did!! :D

• Skyline DWS likes this

#7 Skyline DWS

Skyline DWS

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 04:31 PM

She is Done!!

http://cloud.tmunder...OR0VbpO5Mn3ZxGH

Had to slice and dice her hair in layers to make sure the alpha sorting would work, unfortunately TMs alpha sort is not that good.

Her collar was also a pain, but i managed to fix it. 

Have fun, I did!! :D

Thanks Mike! She looks good!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: the, movies, game, resident, evil, costume, mod, request

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users