• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 TehPoptartKid

TehPoptartKid

2+2= Fish!

• Members
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 11:05 PM

Hey all! Fucked Up Street is back, baby!

Keq4KUI.png

Synopsis: After the events of Fucked Up Street, Bert, Ernie, and Cookie Monster end up in Purgatory. They are in a place called Dark Park. It is incredibly hard to get out of Dark Park. Bert, Ernie, and Cookie Monster try to get out of Dark Park before they respawn for eternity. When Bert gets a job to assassinate a powerful man, all hell breaks loose and all bets are off.

Whoa. Did you guys expect a sequel? I bet you guys are asking, why the fuck did it take two years to come up with a sequel? And the answer to that is, video games are addictive. Sue me.

Wow guys. Fucked Up Street is back. And it's 80 pages! It's gonna be feature length, baby!

It's more fucked up than the first one and that's saying something. I'm gonna assume that Andy, Johnny, and Joe are reprising their roles. Leonard will be playing Jim Hensen. I will be playing a lot of characters, including Donald Trump. There's also some roles that need to be filled.

Stewardess: Audition Line: "Hello hun, would you like something to eat?"
Passenger: Audition Line: "Dude, leave her alone. I don't think she wants you."
Muslim Terrorists: Audition Line: "ATTENTION! WE ARE IN CONTROL NOW! WE HAVE GUNS! AND WE HAVE BOMBS STRAPPED TO OUR CHESTS! MOVE, AND YOU DIE!"
Air Marshall: Audition Line: "What's going on here?"
Cookie Vendor Employee: Audition Line: "Like I told your friend. If you don't have five dollars, then you can amscray."
Bouncer: Audition Line: "Hold it. Are you here for Gentlemen's Night?"
Strip Club Owner: Audition Line: "And it better be good. If it isn't, then I'm throwing your asses outta here!"
Voice on Speakerphone: Audition Line: ""ALRIGHT, LADIES! LOOKS LIKE WE GOT SOME NEW MEAT! SHOW THEM HOW MUCH YOU CARE, YEEHAWWWW!"
Woman 1: Audition Line: "YEAH! SHAKE IT, BABY! SHAKE YOUR MONEY MAKER!"
Woman 2: Audition Line: "AW YEAH! SHOW THEM FLACCID FISH BELLY HIPS!"
Internet Cafe Employee: Audition Line: "You here to use a computer?"
Amy: Audition Line: "Hello Big E. So you like dogs too eh? Personally, I like roasting them over a big open fire. Dog barbeques are the best.
Ever been to Yulin Guangxi China?"
Mexican Woman: Audition Line: "I'm mexican, tonto. In what world do I look asian?"
Dark Park Cop: Audition Line: "DOWN ON THE GROUND, NOW!"
Dark Park Cop 2: Audition Line: "Do you know this monster?"
Dark Park Cop 3: Audition Line: "YOU HEARD HIM! LET 'ER RIP!"
Man in Bar: Audition Line: "I like big dicks too, honey."
Second Man in Bar: Audition Line: "HELL YEAH! GAY PRIDE!'
Bartender: Audition Line: "What's it gonna be, buddy?"
Mysterious Man/The Devil:  Audition Line: "Ah, would you do anything to hurt Trump?"
CNN News Reporter: Audition Line: "This just in, President Trump has issued a travel ban on Bird Flu-infected muppets. The poor muppets! IMPEACH TRUMP SOFORT! HEIL HILLARY! Uh, we mean
that we are tolerant of conflicting beliefs... (whispering) unlesstheyarerepublicanbeliefs."
Dark Park Gun Vendor: Audition Line: "Hey. The devil told me you'll be needing guns."
Fox News Reporter: Audition Line: "Breaking news, ladies and gentlemen. The white house is under attack, I repeat, the white house is under attack. We have no idea who's behind the attack
but one thing is for certain. Russia is definitely behind it. Yep, Russia. DAMN YOU PUTIN!"
Isis Soldier: Audition Line: "Alright, the white house is under attack. About fucking time.'
Second Isis Soldier: Audition Line: "I HOPE THAT ORANGE INFIDEL DIES!"
Hillary Clinton: Audition Line: "HA! That'll show you for stealing the presidency away from me! I hope you fucking die, you OOMPA LOOMPA!"

Yep. I know. That's a lot of characters. Feel free to nab one if you're interested. My email is TehPoptartKid20@Yahoo.com

I'm so excited to be working on this project with Joe. I really had fun writing the script for Fucked Up Street Part 2. I look forward to listening to you auditions.

Have a great day!

• macwemyss and Law like this

#2 macwemyss

macwemyss

Angry Scotsman

• Members
  • 1,648 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 08 March 2017 - 11:53 AM

This sounds totally insane, and I guess the trick when writing offensive jokes is to offend everyone (which looks like it's the case based on the audition lines). Best of luck!

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk
  • TehPoptartKid likes this
"Mac is a super-talented frickin genius" - Chris62

#3 TehPoptartKid

TehPoptartKid

2+2= Fish!

• Members
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 05:50 AM

Oh, it's insane alright. Relevant song is relevant.

Thanks Mac!

I have an update! I asked RPO if he wanted a role in the movie, He said yes. So I cast him as a Muslim terrorist. Should be great.

More updates later.

#4 TehPoptartKid

TehPoptartKid

2+2= Fish!

• Members
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 06:16 AM

I have another update!

Mac is gonna play the devil. I look forward to his devilish approach to the character.

More updates later.

• kkffoo and Law like this

#5 TehPoptartKid

TehPoptartKid

2+2= Fish!

• Members
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 05:49 AM

Boy, these updates are coming non stop!

MikeDBoing is gonna pay some cookie monster clones in the movie. That should be really interesting.

Also, Joe put together a killer music soundtrack for Fucked Up Street Part 2. The music choices are great, you guys are in for a treat.

More updates later!

• Law likes this

#6 TehPoptartKid

TehPoptartKid

2+2= Fish!

• Members
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 05:05 AM

I have good news and bad news.

First, the bad news. Andy won't be able to reprise his role as Ernie due to time constraints. Sucks, I know.

The good news!

Ernie is up for grabs! Who's interested? Plus, even though Andy is not gonna play Ernie, he'll still be in the movie as an Isis soldier. Doesn't that sound cool?

More updates later.

• Law likes this

#7 TehPoptartKid

TehPoptartKid

2+2= Fish!

• Members
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 08:11 AM

Hey, the premiere of the new episode of Samurai Jack was on the other day. Did anybody see it? It was amazing!

Anyway, I have a small update.

I asked Leonard if he wanted to play Ernie. He says he'll give it a shot. I look forward to hearing his Ernie voice.

More updates later!

• Law likes this

#8 TehPoptartKid

TehPoptartKid

2+2= Fish!

• Members
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 11:27 PM

Hey hey!

I got ahold of Johnny! He's gonna reprise his role as Bert! Isn't that awesome?

More updates later.

• kkffoo and Law like this

#9 TehPoptartKid

TehPoptartKid

2+2= Fish!

• Members
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 10:22 AM

Hello!

So, I've been looking for Cookie Monster costumes online. I've been comparing prices on Ebay, Amazon, Wal-mart, what have you. But, I'm not sure I can afford those prices. So, then I was thinking, "Maybe I should make my own Cookie Monster costume." So I've been looking at DIY How to tutorials on how to make Cookie Monster. Seems pretty easy enough. I just need to go to Jo ann fabric to get some blue shaggy faux fur, blue fabric dye for the fur and googly eyes. I need to get a blue jumpsuit or blue coveralls. I bet I can find a jumpsuit at a thrift store. As for the head, I might just do what I did with my Meeseeks head. Make it blue, and put the googly eyes on it. Put fur on the head, and the jump suit. Get some blue gloves and add some fur to it. Wear my blue shoes. BAM! Done and done. Seems easy enough, and sounds like a fun project.

I've also been looking at prices for Donald Trump masks. The one that I like on Amazon is 21 dollars. I'll get it as soon as I get some money. I've also been deciding what to do for Melania Trump and Barron Trump. Possibly wigs? I've also been thinking about wearing make up and necklaces and a dress, and fake breasts and shit for Melania Trump. LOL. We'll see.

As for a Hillary Clinton mask, I haven't found anything I like yet. Maybe they'll have something at Costume Castle.

I've also been planning which scenes to shoot first. There's a lot of stuff I can't do yet without the costumes(obviously) I'm thinking of focusing on some of the more intricate Dark Park scenes, like the strip club. Get the hard stuff out of the way, right? It'll involve me, Joe, and a lot of Green Screen. I also need to rehearse my lines and all that good stuff. From there, I'm thinking of shooting the opening parts of Dark Park and then the internet café scenes and speed dating café scenes.

More updates later.

• joster285 likes this

#10 TehPoptartKid

TehPoptartKid

2+2= Fish!

• Members
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 05:33 AM

Howdy Fucked Up Street fans!

WonderCon is this weekend, so I'll be nerding it up with other nerds in a cramped place full of cool things and panels. Sounds fun right?

If I have the time, I'll start fiming the strip club scenes this weekend. Geoff showed me what set he used for the strip club for his Without Words movie. So, I'll be using Steve45's sets. After I do that, I'll do my scenes with green screen. Then I'll send it off to Joe and he'll do his own scene. It's gonna be good!

More updates later!

• kkffoo, joster285 and Law like this

#11 Johnny Ex

Johnny Ex

Cliffhanger

• Members
  • 1,731 posts
  • LocationSecret lair

Posted 31 March 2017 - 12:29 PM

Have fun at the Con, Kid.
Incidentally there's a great strip club scene in our classic TWCS (or is it pt 2?) I'm pretty sure it's toward the end.
Best wishes in production.

Sent from my C6730 using Tapatalk
  • TehPoptartKid likes this
Posted Image

#12 TehPoptartKid

TehPoptartKid

2+2= Fish!

• Members
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 07:31 AM

Thanks Johnny! The first day was pretty awesome. I talked to some Rick and Morty fans. Waiting for Season 3 is hard.

Also, I got some sweet, sweet merch! Check this out.

U7HSw8U.jpg

Rick pop figurine!

ru1dbs4.jpg

I found this little gem at Wondercon. It's a CD of the original motion picture score to the movie Office Space. It's a limited edition! It also features the score to the movie idiocracy by Theodore Shapiro.

pWHg1zS.jpg

Look what I found at Wondercon! Snotgirl! I can't wait to read it.

LlJhDTX.jpg

Met this cool guy at Wondercon. He told me about his work. I bought one of his comics and he signed it!

Ha ha, I remember that strip club scene. The TWCS movies are some of my favorite movies on this site.

• Johnny Ex likes this

#13 TehPoptartKid

TehPoptartKid

2+2= Fish!

• Members
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 06:48 AM

Hello!

Wow, okay. I didn't do any filming this weekend. Yeah, I'll get to why in a second. First, I got some more Wonder Con goodies! Check this out!

FGBdD3K.jpg

Cool right? I heard good things about all of these graphic novels.

Alright, on to why I didn't film.

It was April Fools. I just came back from my second day of Wondercon. I heard a rumor that they were going to premiere season 3 of Rick and Morty on Adult Swim but I was so skeptical. I thought they were pulling a prank or something. So I was about to go to my room to start up The Movies, but then I thought, "It might be a prank, but what if?" So I flipped the channel to Adult Swim. Lo and behold, the new season of Rick and Morty was playing. IT WAS NOT A JOKE! They were playing the new episode all night! It practically owned the entire programming block on Adult Swim that night. At this point, I was, "Holy shit. This is not a drill!" So for the rest of the night, I watched the same episode over and over and over again. I was so happy to witness something so beautiful as that new episode of Rick and Morty. It was an experience.

TL;DR Rick and Morty came back. I watched it all night. I'm going to film on Monday, possibly Wednesday.

#14 TehPoptartKid

TehPoptartKid

2+2= Fish!

• Members
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 12:33 AM

The people: "HEY! I WANT AN UPDATE!"

Me: "I got a juicy screenie for you. How about that?"

The people: "OOOH, SHOW ME!"

cJWj0xa.jpg

the people: "MMM, I like."

Me: "I thought you would."

#15 TehPoptartKid

TehPoptartKid

2+2= Fish!

• Members
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 01:40 AM

I have a small update

I've been looking for props and sets for the setting that is Dark Park, which, is gonna be a dystopian look. I think I found all the stuff I need.

More updates later.

#16 joster285

joster285

Postal Dude

• Members
  • 667 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 04:12 AM

Recently did some edits to the script.  If you thought the first Fucked Up Street was, well... fucked up, you're all going to be in for a treat.

• Johnny Ex, TehPoptartKid and Law like this

883c6e2b-f9b0-4d8e-bb90-773f138e2511_zps

Deadpool: Dimension X

Coming Soon

http://www.tmundergr...ALYPSE-WEEKEND-[CALIGULA-CUT]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users