• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 BiggsTrek

BiggsTrek

They dug too deep

• Members
  • 1,982 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 12:05 PM

Normally, I'd say no (I usually prefer to see the whole thing), but for some reason I say YES.  It must be your teasing...

• Law likes this

GodivaBanner02.jpg

#22 Law

Law

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • LocationLouisiana

Posted 15 July 2017 - 12:49 PM

Normally, I'd say no (I usually prefer to see the whole thing), but for some reason I say YES.  It must be your teasing...

Bullied you, eh? Well stay tuned BiggsHrek (bullied you again hahaaa) I'll be posting the sneak peak on Monday! :D

• BiggsTrek likes this

#23 Law

Law

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • LocationLouisiana

Posted 17 July 2017 - 07:09 PM

Sneak peek of Gone Missing we be up tonight!

#24 Law

Law

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • LocationLouisiana

Posted 18 July 2017 - 12:14 AM

Sneak Preview of Gone Missing is now playing!
http://movies.tmunde...g-sneak-preview

• BiggsTrek likes this

#25 Law

Law

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • LocationLouisiana

Posted 19 July 2017 - 04:50 PM

Three new screenshots added, finding it difficult to get some screenshots that don't give something away.. but these should be fine: https://goo.gl/photo...7FdVcehcUct8SbA

Got more editing done, after a little mishap I had last night, as of this morning most of the footage that I've shot so far is completely edited! It's up to 7 and half minutes now, and it's still only just getting started, so it looks as though we're going to have a bit of feature here.

Here's a sneak preview that I released a day before yesterday, check it out if you haven't yet!

Thanks, stay tuned for more updates!

#26 Law

Law

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • LocationLouisiana

Posted 21 May 2018 - 06:57 AM

I still have most of what I need to continue this project, just missing a bit of footage and some sounds that I was intending on using, but that can be redone fairly easily.

I also still have the 4-minute sneak peek of Gone Missing on my computer, along with my last couple of Plotagon skits, and some footage and scripts for other projects that I was working on.

Joe also managed to save my very ambitious, sort of flawed film "Out of Print" which I was really happy about, thought it may have been gone for good, hopefully I can get a hold of more of my films that I lost, if only I backed them up...

But I'll be re-uploading what I do still have very soon, so be on the look out for that! :)

I've been thinking about Gone Missing a lot since I myself basically went missing.. sorry I wasn't able to finish it before what happened, but I still fully intend on getting it finished, who knows maybe it'll turn even better than it would have otherwise. Only time will tell.

It'll probably be awhile before I make significant progress, still need to get back into the swing of things, been out of practice these last few months. Hope you all are still looking forward to seeing Gone Missing get made as much as I am!

#27 Law

Law

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • LocationLouisiana

Posted 03 June 2018 - 11:57 AM

Unfortunately, The Movies has stopped working on my Windows 8 computer. I don't think it's the disc, it's something to do with the computer and I'm not sure what I'm going to do about it. I may soon do some googling about the error message that pops up when I try to play it and see if there's something to be done...

If all else fails, I can try again to get the downloadable version to work on my Windows 10 laptop (Windows 10 normally being unable to run the actual game) I tried once before but it didn't work quite right, I think I may have messed something up along the way. I've stored all my save data and movie projects (I hope) on a flash drive, so if I can get it to work I should be able to continue where I left with this project, as well as others... if not, hopefully someday I can find another computer with an operating system that's Windows 8.1 or lower. Preferably Windows 7, one of the best in my opinion.

I haven't played the game in months, last time I did it worked perfectly (as perfectly as it usually did anyway) so it was a huge bummer for me to try and put it on and have it not even attempt to run. I wasn't even going on there to work on anything, I just wanted play again ya know? See some of the little bits of footage from future planned projects, like The Odd Man from Cape Cod, Sideburned, or Old Yeller 2: Yeller's Revenge (technically Old Yeller 3, but who gives a crap about Savage Sam?)... But alas.. here's to hoping that I can get the game to work somehow.

A kernel of good news here though, I have retrieved the footage from my lost TM releases. Flashbacks, Temporary Eternity and so on. So I can edit them again and repost them so I'll have something to put out for a bit. Temporary Eternity is already re-edited and ready to go.

Also, coming close to finishing the compilation of my remade Moviestorm sketches, Apocalypse Chow and the like, I have only until tomorrow to work on them! All that's left is the final skit, a brand new one just so it's not entirely old material. Although, I did film some in-between stuff as well.

That's all for now.
Law.

#28 Law

Law

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • LocationLouisiana

Posted 02 July 2018 - 12:01 PM

GONE MISSING IS BACK IN PRODUCTION

It's been many moons since I even touched this project, until very recently I wasn't even active on the forums, and when The Movies stopped working my desktop, and I was having loads of issues with getting it to work on Windows 10, I feared that the final film would never see the light of day, or the darkness of night. However, I've finally got everything sorta sorted out and will be able to start making progress on this film again! I'm very excited!

Really all I have to say for now, but more updates to come!

Also, if you haven't seen the sneak peek of the film, or you just want to see it again, here it is!

I've got more footage that's already edited, just need to do the sound design for it! There's one sequence in particular that I really love and I'm excited for everyone to see, I think just this one part is one of the strongest examples of visual storytelling I've put together period.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users