What been happening

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Zeke365

Zeke365

• Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 05:02 PM

First of all I wanted to let you know I have not abandon muvizu or my movie productions but over the last few months, but I had to learn the movement and camera of muvizu before I ready to do anything. That in itself has a learning curve but once you understand it then it becomes more easy. 

I did start many projects practicing with it but found that each project is to ambitious to make right now, and I wanted to return making simpler videos like Without words and not focus on ambitious films for awhile. So instead I m making a trilogy of faith based music videos showing what I have down so far with muvizu and what I learned from it, I maybe entering the superhero contest to because I have an idea there to but for now I hope to upload these music videos in the next few weeks and the first one should be up, so I hope all of you enjoy. 

• Law likes this

#2 Zeke365

Zeke365

• Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 02:42 PM

I wanted to update you all on what happening. I've had to change my approach to the muvizu than I did with the movies where is with the movies I filmed first then script later does not work in muvizu concept. So I have decided to write my scripts first then film. I have written 4 scripts already and gonna edit them in the coming weeks. I shall have at least 4 movies ready to go not far apart from another so I don't have big gap each year and therefore have 4 more scripts ready. So basically I m going to make 4 movies at a time. This to show you have not given up but to give you update on the direction I m going on.

#3 Law

Law

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • LocationLouisiana

Posted 16 July 2017 - 03:38 PM

Film first and ask questions later doesn't seem like the best approach, whether you're using the Movies or not, so it's good that you're writing your scripts first from now on. I sort of do this, but rather than filming the whole thing and then writing to it, I start to film something just to experiment with the software and an idea usually stems from it. Flashbacks for example, started when I was just testing out Stunt and Effects and war scenes with freecam. And sometimes one idea turns into a completely different one. Out of Print is an example of that, it started as a skit called "Life and Tech" about a guy calling tech support for his computer crashing (just like Scott's did in Out of Print) and he's left on hold for ages. Might still do that one someday, so I won't give away the twist. I also do have a couple skits that are filmed but haven't been written, all of which started as experiments as well, but I generally write the scripts beforehand.

#4 Zeke365

Zeke365

• Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 07:03 PM

Well the reason I did it backwards before is that what the movie guide book told me to do so if I did not have scene I could just use it, a second reason is my approach is that I need to create visual representation of the movie so that everything I did is visually told first then I go back and edit into minis and further to make sure everything was told visually well then wrote the script when I was happy with it then I wrote the script from that view point and most of the movies I make I have been brainstorming for a bout 4 months before while another being made.

This the same approach I tried to do with muvizu but it did not work as I intended because there were too many possibilities and so my muvizu productions kind were rushed because of this approach because I did not use to doing this way. This why I m taking a lot more time to do my animation in muvizu before releasing anything and have a script follow so I know what direction to go in.

• Law likes this

#5 Zeke365

Zeke365

• Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 07:39 PM

Okay so with What My Passion? movie out the way I thought I update you all one what happening.

The goal plan I have made is I m not gonna release another movie till 2018, some of you gonna say why? Well, that because I want to build some content before releasing any more movies and I would like the movies to be released on a month to month basis. I have a list of movies that are going to do production soon and will keep updated on the progress.

• kkffoo likes this

#6 Zeke365

Zeke365

• Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 07:36 PM

Much needed update for today.

So I have set goals right now and basically, I have 2 projects for TMU. 

Unknown Project (not ready to reveal anything yet) this project script and animation should be finished by the end of the month. 

The series project I will start this project during the month of November for 1 month. 

Each project will last one month and the goal is is to get the animation and script finished that month before moving onto another with the same in mind. The reason for it is to build content up so their no lack of uploads on my end. It will be on a month to month basis because that way I can improve on future projects based on the comments, that and I want to have quality, not quantity. 

For new users don't feel you need to make an ambitious project, just try something small then work your way up otherwise you might burn yourself. 

The realease date for the start of everything if all goes well will be March 2018 then movie will be uploaded every month.

that it for today update.

#7 Zeke365

Zeke365

• Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 06:03 PM

Time for an update: Here what been happing over that last months.

I have been working on my project for the last few months and it almost completed in the animation phase in movie terms it would be the third act or climax part of the movie and hope to finish the movie by the end of this month then adjust the script to match the animation. Second I will be either releasing a trailer by the end of this month or next depending on time. 

Once the trailer is up I will be asking for voice actors and actress for the part in the project but I rather have the script and animation done first before doing that, that way if there any changes I need to make, I make those changes and it shaping up very nicely. Still, music wise it kind hard to find the tone what I m looking for but I did find some.  Also, this will be another faith-based movie so get ready, 

That it for today update.

#8 Zeke365

Zeke365

• Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 10:11 PM

Now that Run away project is done, I have been thinking of few things that I will be doing here. For the month basis might not happen but what I might do instead is have a project ready by the time another releases so that I can do improvements to it, plus for movies to come out a lot quicker.

Another thing is I will be starting two new series one will be exclusive to youtube and be more faith-based stuff while the series I post here will be geared towards your community style. So I m looking at maybe making 9 episodes of the series right now but more as it comes out. 

#9 Zeke365

Zeke365

• Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 09 April 2018 - 01:14 AM

I thought I write this and its something I m seeing a lot more of right now. I think TMU may have run its course sure we had a lot of fun making fun videos but I m finding harder and harder to stay connected here with fewer movies, fewer people making a post, it just seems like this season machinima is over in my opinion. Even I m having a hard time finding actors for my own movies which I have to say is sad but too true. 

Did I say I would leave no but I will upload Run A Way Project and it may be my last film post here considering where TMU is headed? 

I m not sure what the future holds for TMU but I had feeling it was dying which really sad but if any of you think it will pick up then let me know as for now that my thoughts on the matter. 

#10 Zeke365

Zeke365

• Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 30 June 2018 - 01:31 AM

So I thought I share some thoughts on what happening right now. First of all, I m still working on the run a way project and you can find out more here  http://forum.tmunder...-a-way-project/

Next I will be launching a youtube channel next week which run a way movie will be on and release video every week and have thought about release movies here and on youtube but there will be a series exclusively on youtube than here and that for the sole purpose of faith-based crowd I want to aim at and do not feel it would fit in with TMU style instead I would rather create unique stories about faith in storytelling. Now this does not mean I wont create other movies or series cause I will.

I ve been looking at turning Dancegirl one my ideas into web series that I could post here maybe after the run a way project but be some time before I would release that cause I do have the script for it, the second thing I m working on is 360 video experience which will be posted here and on youtube that will be released maybe sooner not sure yet, but it might give TMU the edge it needs to keep growing.

The name of the Youtube channel is Anime C and you should see my muvizu character as my profile so be sure to check that out.

At first, I thought the run a way would be my last project here due to people moving away but then I though why not release on both platforms so maybe I can get some content on this platform without all these batman clips all over the place.

That for today

#11 Zeke365

Zeke365

• Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 30 July 2018 - 10:06 PM

I feel like the last post was to offense that why I this one sorry if I offend anyone. 

#12 Zeke365

Zeke365

• Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 29 November 2018 - 04:36 PM

Time for an update on what happening and to brutally honest I have been more focused on my youtube channel called animated Christians you check here https://www.youtube....wXtbMfWbWApFpA?

view_as=subscriber.

This does not say I do not have ideas buts where my time energy have been spent the last few months and I have series exclusively to the youtube channel cause it does not fit the TMU theme I have here. This does not mean I will stop making videos or anything but hopefully, at the beginning of the year I will release a 360 video a first for the time platform and when I mean 360 I mean interactive experience, not something that just attached on as a gimmick. 

Plus I plan to make full series of dancegirl and some ideas with that are going to go into production those are in the earily stages. 

Plus I have not forgoten that I want to do theme nights here as well. So I will try to collect some videos together that you guys made and it will be under different categories. The idea is to fit it in 2 hour session and I m thinking of doing them on friday nights around 7:00 or 6:00pm EST and sat. you could do a replay say maybe around 2:00 or 3:00pm EST.

There are more original ideas coming but I thought I give you heads ups on what's I have been doing and why I have silent for very long. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users