New user suggestions

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Zeke365

Zeke365

• Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 09:24 PM

Okay I want to say I have been talking with muvizu about them comming over here to upload their creations while there fourms having helpful hints like coblaratiion between the two. From what I heard they like you guys but are still unsure right now so I thought it be good oppuruity for TMU to take it offering to muvizu and muvizu for TMu like collbration between the two where they upload their creations here and get new ideas and stuff while keeping relative fourms there.

The first thing is someone did register here from muvizu (do not remember username) but found it very hard to navaigate and I just tested it myslef to see what it would like if I m new guest, well apprently their seems to be no way for new user to register, I have checked all the usual spots and I see nothing in which that person can sgin in.

So I suggest that that you have a register button down below the sign in button to make it easeir for new users to get into the site, the second is have the community brought back out to the open with active users so new users know who the community is. Like put TMU memembers at the top so iit open to everyone and have a list of active members, this way it gest TMU more life without it looking like a ghost town.

thoughts put them in the comments below.  

• WX_IVAN likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users