• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 thebiz

thebiz

Huge Member

• Advisers
  • 3,263 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 02:52 AM

Finally popped the Final episode cherry and rendered the first scene from Part 3.  Managed to have moderate success with putting ski masks onto my characters (and with a putting on the mask motion as well, yay me).  Anywho, lots to do.  Hoping to get some work in this summer but also looking at a move in a month or so into my first owned home (coop).  So no promises.  Probably will be a while before we set up the wrap party but your all invited.  I promise.

4409.jpg

• BiggsTrek, FallenThomas and Law like this

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#22 FallenThomas

FallenThomas

Señor Member

• Members
  • 681 posts
  • LocationSouthern California, US

Posted 13 June 2018 - 06:42 PM

This project looks incredible. Can't wait to see it finalized!

gMO3CNQ.pngdgdqJf2.png

#23 thebiz

thebiz

Huge Member

• Advisers
  • 3,263 posts

Posted 27 June 2018 - 03:14 AM

Thanks FT.  I cant wait either...but we will both have too cause Im sloooow.  Anywho, was flipping around looking for a good base project for the bar to start off with for episode 3 and came upon this render from a while back.  I made this bluesman character and apparently felt he needed to have a job in eddies (at least in my mind).  Nothing new to report but its a nice screenie.  I like the way the bulbs came out.  Very hip to the now (raw bulbs seem to be everywhere these days).

4442.jpg

• kkffoo and Law like this

#24 thebiz

thebiz

Huge Member

• Advisers
  • 3,263 posts

Posted 30 July 2018 - 02:25 AM

Nearly two months after talkin bout poppin cherries on episode 3 I've managed to render about 30 seconds of footage.  The good news is 20 seconds was developed over the last week so that's progress.  A few days after my last post my fam gave me the SNES mini console and I got caught up in a world of old Super Nintendo games.  Still there but finally managed to focus just a bit on this project.  In my other time Im busy playing Earthbound and Castlevania 4 and of course schooling Kid Millions in the original Mario Kart.  He is really perplexed at how difficult the old games are.  Newbs....

In other news....This....This is a robbery. 

4468.jpg

• BiggsTrek, Johnny Ex and Law like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users