Photo
- - - - -

In Plotagon the elevator only goes down....

#comedy

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 kkffoo

kkffoo

• Members
  • 483 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 02:54 PM

..but where does it go?

http://movies.tmunde...-only-goes-down

I thought I'd be brave and experiment acting with two different voices for a Plotagon short. Amazing how easy it was to input my voice. No faffing about with files, just a click / record.

Not sure how to use someone else's voice, whether you could play a file on the pc / other device and record from the speakers?

I checked through the available pay scenes and there are a lot (everything is free in this film). Prices are low though from 99c up to $3.99 for the largest bundle.

• Law likes this
PC still running after clearest yeah! Now noodling with Plotagon.

#2 Law

Law

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • LocationLouisiana

Posted 11 August 2017 - 01:21 AM

As I commented on the site, I enjoyed this! Odd and original concept, and good execution.

So the voice input has been improved? (It also may have never been a problem, I may have just been going about it the wrong *shrug*) Still can't add prerecorded files though, eh? What I did with my last two Plotagon sketches was made the video with the AI voices, mute the audio and dub my voice over it. Also allows me to use different ambience, music and sound fx than what's in the Plotagon itself, not to mention I can improve the sound of the voice recordings and add effects like reverb if I need to. 

The expansion bundles are quite cheap, going to buy everything at once whenever I can. Money's tight right now, like reeal tight, main reason I haven't been making progress on my Gone Missing film, been working a lot of odd jobs and when I have time to myself I just want to relax and catch up on shows or listen to music.. or sleep... I do plan on continuing work on the film very soon though, been getting ideas. But this isn't my "Gone Missing" thread lol

• kkffoo likes this

#3 kkffoo

kkffoo

• Members
  • 483 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 06:37 AM

The voice is as easy as tap and speak, but you would need to edit externally to get the extras. Our budgeting is one of my issues also. It's driving me to see what I can do with what I have right now. Energy levels are a different deal though. I just play the Sims when feeling flat. There's lots of free fan content. Movie making is harder though.
  • Law likes this
PC still running after clearest yeah! Now noodling with Plotagon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users