• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Wogglebuglover

Wogglebuglover

Wogglebuglove ******

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 03:18 PM

Richard Poshard was (and still is) THE voice for the Wogglebug in my vision for my movies and franchise. It was all because of him I found a clear vision for the character for my movie series and even found for him a vision that conveys exactly the way I have always seen him in a picture book artist who draws an image of him that looks like how his voice sounds. 

I really believe in the Wogglebug series project and I don't want it to fail. And Richard had been making feel that he wanted me to be a success and I realize I should have made a contract with him all along. But I neglected to. Now he seems to be trying to go back on his word to me and he has joined a film company called Past Lives Productions and is deliberately wanting to make a movie in which he writes, portrays and even voices the Wogglebug in a way that is completely contrary to the vision of my franchise which HE helped to create in the first place. If he is able to do this I shall be ruined and my whole project and franchise and dreams will die without even really beginning after investing so much money into so much and including paying him for voicework. This project of mine will not be able to go on without him signing a contract of being honor bound to my fandom for the rest of his life. This is a matter of life and death for something that could make a big a difference for the future generations of children to come.

I will repost my videos at TMU soon and for now I have only IClone 5 animation and I will not be able to refilm in IClone 7 for a while before I have a new computer to use it. Me and Richard completed one fulI movie and there should be more to come and I assure you that anyone who wants to see the movie and own a copy of the DVD will after it is refilmed in IClone 7 and I will allow private previews here and at my website for a while as I gather signatures to have Richard return to voice the Wogglebug. You must agree to this when you hear the voice of the character in my videos that he does.

I realize the problems from before were I didn't get things done one at a time and didn't get the picture books done to go with the movies beforehand and now I will work on my picture books and unless Richard returns the picture books will not be sold let alone the movies to Amazon. See the link below to sign the petition:

http://www.thepetiti...on/699/487/323/

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"My greatest pride lies in the fact there is no other, and never will be another like me who can change the world to make it happier!" - H.M. Wogglebug T.E.

#2 Johnny Ex

Johnny Ex

Cliffhanger

• Members
  • 1,717 posts
  • LocationSecret lair

Posted 02 September 2017 - 10:30 PM

Richard Poshard was (and still is) THE voice for the Wogglebug in my vision for my movies and franchise. It was all because of him I found a clear vision for the character for my movie series and even found for him a vision that conveys exactly the way I have always seen him in a picture book artist who draws an image of him that looks like how his voice sounds.

I really believe in the Wogglebug series project and I don't want it to fail. And Richard had been making feel that he wanted me to be a success and I realize I should have made a contract with him all along. But I neglected to. Now he seems to be trying to go back on his word to me and he has joined a film company called Past Lives Productions and is deliberately wanting to make a movie in which he writes, portrays and even voices the Wogglebug in a way that is completely contrary to the vision of my franchise which HE helped to create in the first place. If he is able to do this I shall be ruined and my whole project and franchise and dreams will die without even really beginning after investing so much money into so much and including paying him for voicework. This project of mine will not be able to go on without him signing a contract of being honor bound to my fandom for the rest of his life. This is a matter of life and death for something that could make a big a difference for the future generations of children to come.

I will repost my videos at TMU soon and for now I have only IClone 5 animation and I will not be able to refilm in IClone 7 for a while before I have a new computer to use it. Me and Richard completed one fulI movie and there should be more to come and I assure you that anyone who wants to see the movie and own a copy of the DVD will after it is refilmed in IClone 7 and I will allow private previews here and at my website for a while as I gather signatures to have Richard return to voice the Wogglebug. You must agree to this when you hear the voice of the character in my videos that he does.

I realize the problems from before were I didn't get things done one at a time and didn't get the picture books done to go with the movies beforehand and now I will work on my picture books and unless Richard returns the picture books will not be sold let alone the movies to Amazon. See the link below to sign the petition:

http://www.thepetiti...on/699/487/323/

Wow....
"A matter of life and death for children"?
Sign a petition to make TMU's very own RPO indebted to you for life?
No.
Im going to get the popcorn, because this is going to be a classic.

Sent from my C6730 using Tapatalk
  • Benjamin Tuttle and Law like this
Posted Image

#3 Benjamin Tuttle

Benjamin Tuttle

Fruit Basket!

• Moderators
  • 1,563 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 04:00 PM

I really believe in the Wogglebug series project and I don't want it to fail. And Richard had been making feel that he wanted me to be a success and I realize I should have made a contract with him all along.

Folks, let this be a reminder to always draft a contract with anyone you are working with when you are going commercial. It protects both parties from screwing one another. I'm afraid a petition cannot save you from this one.  

• Johnny Ex likes this

Moderator, Blender User, iClone filmmaker, and overall OCD guy at set dressing.

#4 Johnny Ex

Johnny Ex

Cliffhanger

• Members
  • 1,717 posts
  • LocationSecret lair

Posted 04 September 2017 - 06:55 PM

First of all, what actual rights do you have to L Frank Baum's character?
6d94faad987a0a5d937b7204d7e85ee2.jpg
Posted Image

#5 Wogglebuglover

Wogglebuglover

Wogglebuglove ******

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 02:22 PM

As for that, Richard would have never known about the Wogglebug if it hadn't been for me approaching him on here to audition for my own fandom. As he himself had said to me,  my vision of the Wogglebug is unique and so is everything I myself do for him and so is the voice he gives is which is THE perfectly fitting voice for him. I want to go on with my project but I don't see any good reason to without him..

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"My greatest pride lies in the fact there is no other, and never will be another like me who can change the world to make it happier!" - H.M. Wogglebug T.E.

#6 Johnny Ex

Johnny Ex

Cliffhanger

• Members
  • 1,717 posts
  • LocationSecret lair

Posted 08 September 2017 - 03:13 AM

So you're whole financial future is depending on this!
I hate this character and "series" but it's true, RPO is truly the ONLY voice for this.
So now what?
Make a new character... I contemplated auditioning for the villain role you had called for last year but, I've simply never been certain about YOU.
NOBODY HERE will sign your ludicrous, frankly, delusional petition against our uncle, grandad ahole.
Hes deep family here, and quite frankly, life's a bitch.
I abhor the Wogglebug and every episode...
Don't feel bad Cindy, he's the voice of it and I wanna pull my ear lobes off with a hammer when I hear it....
But that's A TMU LEGEND and you shall gain no favor in the Underground regarding this gd wofglebuf

Posted Image

#7 Wogglebuglover

Wogglebuglover

Wogglebuglove ******

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 02:36 PM

I'm sorry to hear you don't like the voice. But it's not going to ever exactly change. I have a few plans in mind besides what I might or might not have hastily wrote above. I'm sorry you don't like the character. I still love him. I won't impose watching anything I do on you though. I only advertise these things to fans if I can help it..

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#8 Johnny Ex

Johnny Ex

Cliffhanger

• Members
  • 1,717 posts
  • LocationSecret lair

Posted 13 September 2017 - 03:01 AM

I'd sure love to hear Richard's take on this....

Posted Image

#9 Wogglebuglover

Wogglebuglover

Wogglebuglove ******

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 05:35 AM

For those who care, here is the link to my website. Anyone who cares to may sign up as a member to have access to the forum and other things: http://www.chswgbgpr...ooksandtoys.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#10 Johnny Ex

Johnny Ex

Cliffhanger

• Members
  • 1,717 posts
  • LocationSecret lair

Posted 01 October 2017 - 09:45 PM

I try so hard to be quiet.
That link/website is pedestrian and Ill managed at best.
I may in fact buy some "toys" if not only to scare any child that is in the same county as me , not in fact to support you, but to solidify my misery.
You lambasted RPO on this, his home court, I can't imagine what you could hope to gain on in this realm.
That said I'm still eager to hear Richard's take on this fiasco.

Posted Image

#11 kwistufa

kwistufa

Chaff

• Moderators
  • 1,849 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 02:41 AM

You crack me up Johnny :lol:

• Johnny Ex likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users