Improvement suggestions

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Zeke365

Zeke365

• Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 10:45 PM

I had been thinking of this for some time and am wondering if it possible to do it, is there a way to link all social media under the TMU umbrella and someone post something then it sent to everyone? 

So say a movie is uploaded TMU is their way to add maybe notification saying a new movie that been released both on forums, movie site, youtube, facebook groups, etc. while connecting all the accounts together. 

The second thing I think we should get rid of accounts that are no longer active say maybe 3 years or older and only keep the accounts that are active here this way it will make feel like has more life here or if you do not want to delete the accounts you can place the most active at the top while decending to less active useres. 

The third thing is I made a page improvement here so you can see so that makes it easier for new users get in is to have sign-up sheet either near where a sign in or at the top.

Forthly is to connect all the compentions you have to this big umbrella like the passion compention. 

These have been few things I think should give TMU more life without sacrificing too much.

What are your thoughts post them them in the comments.

http://New_TMU_page_format_pic_1.png

Attached Files

• Beowulf71 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users