• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 WX_IVAN

WX_IVAN

Silent but violent

• Members
  • 744 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 08:57 AM

Now that I have the first season of Saratoga behind me, I'm headed towards my new venture into yet another scifi story.  I worked with  someone on fleshing out the characters, and will try something new also.  When creating the script, it may look like one big movie, it's actually a module.  That means I will be able to break down these episodes into 15-20 minute segments.  That will hopefully speed up the turnaround time for the next episode.  I had already created the characters using Daz3d and exported them into iclone... but... Reallusion pulled a fast one on me a few months ago when they upgraded their software to accommodate the facial expression stuff, and that messed up any non-iclone figures' facial expressions as well.  That's why it took me longer to finish Saratoga.  I'm so glad they've improved in what they've done with their Character Creator.  I can create (or recreate) my Vulture crew close to what I had set them out as.  I've already got the MC complete, I just need to work on the minor characters, and get them all set up in the scenes and should be ready to go soon. :D

• BiggsTrek and Johnny Ex like this
12920471_10154801016902699_9026941978120[sig]/[sig]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users