Run A Way Project

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Zeke365

Zeke365

• Members
  • 331 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 04:18 PM

Time to unveil the new movie I have been working on for the last few months.

Run A Way is about a young girl who is abused by her grandfather that goes to to the city seeking a better life but is met by an unexpected stranger but is here to help or cause more trouble.

This story is based on a story I wrote back in 2006 and been wanting to make it for some time originally going to the movies movie but they did not offer child character so when I switch to muvizu, I decided it is a perfect fit for this story.

This is a faith-based movie and I had not planned it to be this ambitious but it was due to my perfection of everything in it that and it took longer than expected too.

Now I will be focusing on editing the script over the next two weeks and will be asking for auditions at the beginning of March,

So I hope all of you enjoy the trailer and the aim is summer 2018.

here a link http://movies.tmunde...n-a-way-trailer

#2 Zeke365

Zeke365

• Members
  • 331 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 10:06 PM

Time for an update

I have finshed script for the movie and now looking for voice actors/actress for the project. Here a link of what I m looking for  http://forum.tmunder...ject-auditions/

#3 Zeke365

Zeke365

• Members
  • 331 posts

Posted 30 June 2018 - 01:18 AM

Time for a much-needed update

So what going one well the hold up is getting actors and actress together that what been the hold up this whole time, I have the animation ready, script ready, music ready, then add voices and sound effects and hoping to release it by the end of August if everything goes well. 

#4 Zeke365

Zeke365

• Members
  • 331 posts

Posted 18 August 2018 - 08:54 PM

So some bad news I to recuit new voice actress and this happened quite number times that they drop out of the project without warning so the movie maybe delayed until I can find someone to some voice acting for jessica, plus I tried to do it myself but sound horrible.

So that what the hold up.

#5 Zeke365

Zeke365

• Members
  • 331 posts

Posted 30 August 2018 - 09:14 PM

Good news I found an actress to play Jessica and I have all the lines, and have been hard at work editing getting everything ready hopefully by the end of this weekend or next week, so be on the look out.

• Law likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users