1 reply to this topic

#1 Ingeborg S. Nordén

Ingeborg S. Nordén

Sandbox Dilettante

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • LocationMadison, WI, USA

Posted 23 April 2018 - 04:03 PM

I'm planning a series of  short films about a visionary, demon-fighting priest who receives mission assignments from his guardian angel; the working title for this series is Calling Father Martinez.   Most of the sets and props I've collected already fit my intended setting, the modern American Southwest.  Unfortunately, I can't find any sets that feel suitable as Father Martinez' hometown church:  the church propsets I've seen are based either on big European cathedrals, or on the churches in someone else's fictional world (Silent Hill/Resident Evil).  What my series needs is an adobe-brick, Spanish Mission-style church building which feels typical for a Southwestern town.  Ideally, there would be four locations to shoot from:

1. an exterior with a bit of desert terrain nearby;
  2. a largish main interior which is mostly sanctuary;
  3. a smaller room for the confessional;
  4. a rooftop with access to the church bells.

(I already have a chapel office and a church library in my set collection, but my hero should have access to more than that -- shouldn't he?)

If anyone with enough talent, interest, and free time could please build this "Mission Church Pak" (preferably as a collection of typical, non-bluescreen sets)...I'll give them full credit for set design in each episode of my series.

Of course, a show centered on a priest will depict him at work occasionally; the costume that came with the game is OK for a priest on the road or visiting around town, but Father Martinez would wear full vestments to officiate at Mass.  I actually designed him a wardrobe on the web page of a church-supply company that does custom work...seven colors of clerical robe in two patterns each, plus stoles to match each color.  If someone could please transfer those onto game-friendly texture files for me, I'd give them wardrobe credit in each episode.

Many thanks to anyone willing and able to help!

Attached Files

• Johnny Ex likes this

:wheelchair: Ingeborg S. Nordén
Studio names:  Second Take Studios (comedy/action), New Look Cinemas (horror/sci-fi), Rose Pictures (romance/unofficial genres)

#2 MikeDBoing

MikeDBoing

• Members
  • 373 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 01:40 PM

Hi

Are the images you provided to be turned into costumes or just textures for a costume that is already in the game?

Baby we were Boing to run.... 2660.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: help needed, mod request, sets, costumes, church sets, priest costumes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users