• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Law

Law

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • LocationLouisiana

Posted 29 May 2018 - 07:54 PM

Second attempt at making a music video, first success! Before leaving the forums I tried making a music video for Fugazi's Repeater, but I didn't finish it. I still could. Still have the footage I shot, but I need to shoot more I think. 

But I heard this song a few days ago.. it's a very disturbing yet interesting piece that for some reason I just had to put some visuals to. It's really quite unlike anything I've ever done, I really experimented with this one.. let me know what you think!

http://movies.tmunde...saw-music-video

Also, currently working on remaking Kythar's Run-In with the Law, Apocalypse Chow and the original Roarie the Dinosaur shorts, since the original voice files are still backed up in Moviestorm. Kythar's is all re-filmed, just need to edit!

And I'm working on one last new short called "The Cubicle" before my trial runs out again. I hope soon I can invest in buying the full program (and a computer that can actually handle it) only time will tell..

And once I'm done fiddling with Moviestorm for the foreseeable future, I'll be getting back to The Movies game! And some Plotagon as well, if I'm looking to whip up something really quick and easy.

Stay tuned! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users