Photo
- - - - -

Robbie's Big Break (a new Plotagon film from Law!)

plotagon new release comedy law

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Law

Law

• Members
  • 254 posts
  • LocationLouisiana

Posted 12 June 2018 - 07:59 PM

My triumphant return to plotagon! Part 3 of the Robot Comedy series.. sadly parts 1 and 2 seem to be gone for good. Most of you have seen them already, so it shouldn't be a big problem. Also included after the credits my plotagon skits with real voices by me "The Speech" and "The Bus Stop" just thought I'd include them since I had them on my computer still. Thanks a million to MikeDBoing for the Special FX work he did, definitely would like to work with him again!

http://movies.tmunde...bie-s-big-break

Definitely plan on doing more with Plotagon in the future, there's still lots more potential, but all the updates they've made in such short time are incredible!

EDIT:  I neglected to mention that a audio snippet of Macwemyss's "Escape Plan" is in the film, forgot to put that in the credits...

#2 MikeDBoing

MikeDBoing

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 04:21 AM

I enjoyed it. I don't know if it was my Internet connection but the movie was coming in spurts like it was buffering slightly. I downloaded it and it was fine. The 2 skits afterwards where cool too.

It got me curious about Plotagon so I downloaded it. I have this idea of trying to make the first screenplay version of TANK with it. Can you modd it?

• Law likes this

Baby we were Boing to run.... 2660.jpg

#3 Law

Law

• Members
  • 254 posts
  • LocationLouisiana

Posted 13 June 2018 - 04:35 AM

Thank you Mike! It may have been your internet connection because it plays fine on my end, whatever method I try to watch it with.

As far as modding plotagon, I don't have a clue, I haven't heard of anyone modding or even talking about modding, although I remember briefly thinking about it myself the other day, like a "what if" sorta thing.. cool that you got interested in the program, it's received a huge upgrade, not sure when it was implemented, but at some point during my absence from the forums, so within the last half a year or so. I think you can access the files to the software some sort of way, the platform crashed while trying to edit a character and it deleted the character, I don't remember the solution it gave me but it mentioned going into the files, don't know to what extent you can tamper with it all and if you'd be able to mod it. Look into it, you may be the first to figure it out! lol

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: plotagon, new release, comedy, law

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users