• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 joster285

joster285

Postal Dude

• Members
  • 658 posts

Posted 07 July 2018 - 01:51 AM

Hello, I'm finally going to attempt work on a new 3D movie in TMUnderground.  This time, I'm going to do an adaptation of the popular, infamous Creepypasta story, Jeff the Killer, since I've already done an adaptation of Sonic.EXE.

I'm planning on making the movie with iClone 7 since I can't get The Movies to function on my computer anymore.

I already have most of the roles cast, but I currently have a casting call page open to fill in the remaining roles; Jane, Keith, Barbara, and Nurse Ann.  Everyone here is more than welcome to audition for these parts as well.  I'm also waiting to hear from JohnnyEx about the role of Peter.

Cast (so far):
Jeff - rubenwhitter (pending)/CelticVizard

Liu - TotalNerdBag
Randy - Myself
Troy - Ben Tuttle (pending)
Margaret - Blazingkitten8787 (pending)
John - mrzonk
Billy - YoungOne
Police Officer 1 - Cgrunau
Police Officer 2 - Ben Tuttle
Jock - pop chief
Classmate - rubyrose

Story:

Jeffery Woods is a dark comedy about a young man who moves into a new neighborhood with his parents, Margaret & Peter, and his younger brother, Liu.  As he attempts to adjust to his new lifestyle, he encounters various hardships that gradually awakens a burning urge that he tries to keep inside.  However, one of his new neighbors just might help him maintain whatever humanity he has left.  Will it last?

Attached Files

• kkffoo and Law like this

883c6e2b-f9b0-4d8e-bb90-773f138e2511_zps

Deadpool: Dimension X

Coming Soon

http://www.tmundergr...ALYPSE-WEEKEND-[CALIGULA-CUT]

#2 Law

Law

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • LocationLouisiana

Posted 07 July 2018 - 02:57 AM

I would be interested in auditioning for the role of Keith.

• joster285 likes this

#3 Law

Law

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • LocationLouisiana

Posted 07 July 2018 - 08:17 PM

EDIT: Turns out I actually had the time to do an audition today, just uploaded it to the casting call page.

• joster285 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users