• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 RJANACONDA

RJANACONDA

Pimp Tight Member

• Members
  • 360 posts

Posted 27 August 2018 - 01:45 PM

I hope this isnt in the wrong section. So as some of you may know I have a weekly stream where I teach animation. I am thinking about having a stream where I watch and review various projects as a test run and as a way to give back I want this community to have the first chance at getting their project reviewed on my stream.

FAILURE TO FOLLOW RULES WILL GET YOUR PROJECT IGNORED AND POSSIBLE BLACK LIST TO NOT GET ANY OF YOUR PROJECTS REVIEWED ON STREAM

1. Only post when I am open for reviews which I will indicate by posting in this tread with open or closed. any requests for view will be ignored after closing and possibly continued to be ignored since you did not follow the rules

2. No projects with copywritten music my stream is on youtube among other places and I don't want my channel getting in trouble because of your project. If its a short snippet it may slide, but don't push it. I will not keep video on youtube once streamed to double protect myself.

3. 3 project limit per studio. I don't want you to post you entire library for me to look at. if you have more I will check them out after closing and re opening for reviews.

4.  I can and will skip your studio.  instead of me giving you a bunch of bad reviews or if i find you consistently make a bunch of boring crap Ill just skip you all together.

5. Your post must include info I wont go looking for your project so give me a direct link..

While not a rule it is highly encouraged that you follow and watch the show! Yes your review will be posted on your project, but the show will have elusive commentary as u an sure I wont write everything that I feel when I write the review. I will review multiple projects in a session so you can chat and join the fun!.

Also not a rule but, If you have a series its best if you give me the first part first. I dont want to see Steeleman6 when I havent seen the first five. If YOU have seen all the steeleman series and can prove it you get unlimited reviews anytime on demand.

open for submission!

twitch.tv/rjanime picarto.tv/rjanime  youtube.com/c/rjanime facebook.com/rjanime

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users