• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 thebiz

thebiz

Huge Member

• Advisers
  • 3,263 posts

Posted 03 September 2018 - 01:56 AM

Chill your suds and milk your duds.  The 2018 TMU Movie Night is here!  Its time to gather with old friends, make some new ones and catch a first look at some of the great Virtual Cinema premieres of the year.  Join us at TheMoviesUnderground Theater (URL) Saturday Sept 8th at 8PM EST and in the chatroom to watch the movies together and chat it up enjoying the night away.  Cant make it Saturday?  There will be a replay Sunday Sept 9th at 2PM EST.  See you there!

The Lineup: 

Under the Shards of Athena by Biggstrek, Fantasy, IClone, 27:00 - "Journey with Karagen, a Red Plains barbarian, as he ventures across this magical world seeking vengeance on the devious Wizard Delathrox".  2015 Machinima Fest winner Biggstrek unveils this fantasy epic 3 Years in the making!  Watch the Trailer!
Previous projects: Haunter of the Dark, Godiva

The Road by CtrlZ, Thriller, IClone, 7:00 - "The road never forgives.  Be wary of it's wrath!".  CtrlZ has been lighting up the Reallusion forum with sneak peaks of this white knuckle short (this is CtrlZ's debut feature!)

Gentrified (part 1&2) by thebiz, Crime, IClone, 15:00 - "Steaks, Mistakes and Hard Men."  The first 2 parts of the short crime trilogy written by Ken White and starring some of the great members of the TMU community. 

An Innocent Guy by Joe Harp, Thriller, IClone, 10:00 - A college student makes a video of himself plotting a murder.  Based on the Batman comic of the same name by Brian Bolland. 
Previous projects: Effin Me Street, Kill Jerry

The Voice by Rene Jacob, Drama, IClone, 6:00 - A scene of animated realism from Iclone auteur Rene Jacob \
Previous projects: Trouble in the Tomb, Mum is Dead

Plus trailers and teasers of upcoming features from BezzerRon McNamaraChris StarmerBen TuttleMacwymms and Rene Jacob

4473.jpg

• BiggsTrek and Johnny Ex like this

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#2 Johnny Ex

Johnny Ex

Cliffhanger

• Members
  • 1,731 posts
  • LocationSecret lair

Posted 03 September 2018 - 11:34 AM

Lets show up in droves TMU!

Sent from my LG-SP200 using Tapatalk
  • BiggsTrek and joster285 like this
Posted Image

#3 joster285

joster285

Postal Dude

• Members
  • 665 posts

Posted 03 September 2018 - 07:36 PM

Just about done with my movie.  Gonna go over it one more time before I upload.

• Johnny Ex likes this

883c6e2b-f9b0-4d8e-bb90-773f138e2511_zps

Deadpool: Dimension X

Coming Soon

http://www.tmundergr...ALYPSE-WEEKEND-[CALIGULA-CUT]

#4 thebiz

thebiz

Huge Member

• Advisers
  • 3,263 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 02:03 AM

Just three days to left till the big night and your first chance to see Biggstrek's "Under the Shards of Athena". It is a fantasy epic that involves Barbarians and Priestesses and yes, there's a man in his underpants. It also features a lot of the same great fimmaking style that won the Grand Jury Prize at the MachinExpo in 2015 (Haunter of the Dark) and wowed so many of us with the dialog free "Godiva". 

Very excited myself to see this one as Biggs let me play a manly man as the Barbarian. Big added plus in hearing the ever talented Sisch has a VA role. Hope to see you there!

4485.png

#5 thebiz

thebiz

Huge Member

• Advisers
  • 3,263 posts

Posted 08 September 2018 - 11:49 PM

The 2018 MOvie Night is a go in T minus 10 minutes!  Join us at https://tinyurl.com/TMUMovieNight

#6 thebiz

thebiz

Huge Member

• Advisers
  • 3,263 posts

Posted 09 September 2018 - 06:07 PM

Going live now.  Another chance to chat with friends and filmmakers while watching the features and trailers!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Movie Night, Premier, Event, Fun

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users