Themed Movie Nights

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Zeke365

Zeke365

• Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 29 September 2018 - 02:01 AM

I started thinking the other day about having themed Movie night events. With the susscuss to bring people in from our last movie night, I thought we could use more and started to think how we could do it. 

So basicly it would be held once a month and would be theme for the month so say halloween is coming up we take some of our best videos and remince in so of the best horror movies, the next month could be classic movies we could know and love, another would be sc-fi theme month and another could be New user video month as well as having new released movie themes as well.

This should hopfully bring some life back in the community but tell me your thoughts about having themed movies (we have plenty of content to do so). 

You could have Movie game movie only night to, possibly are endless but w e would chose the top 5 or 10 list of movies of each theme for the month so we can watch them together. 

• BiggsTrek, Johnny Ex and Harb40 like this

#2 BiggsTrek

BiggsTrek

They dug too deep

• Members
  • 1,982 posts

Posted 29 September 2018 - 11:47 AM

I like the idea!

GodivaBanner02.jpg

#3 Zeke365

Zeke365

• Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 29 September 2018 - 10:00 PM

glad you like the idea would you want start now or would you like to start at the beginning of the year? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users