5 replies to this topic

#1 lefty2000

lefty2000

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • LocationGalveston Texas

Posted 18 March 2019 - 08:37 PM

I tried to post a video on the movies site, but it failed, for some reason.  So I thought I would post a link here.

This video demonstrates a script I am working on that provides a quick look at The Movies animation files by creating a crude scene in blender with basic armatures and props and then loading the animation data on to them.  It currently can handle animations with one or two animated objects either armatures or props.  Not all prop types or armatures are supported, but there are hundreds of files that fall into this category.

Here is a list of all the animation files in the movies game.  anim_catalog.

Here is a link to the video on https://vimeo.com/325045630

• Johnny Ex and Harb40 like this

#2 Chris62

Chris62

• Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 21 July 2019 - 06:18 PM

i've tired to post a movie also at tmu for some reason the not being put on tmu i hope some one can figer out whats going on.

GCMk.jpg

#3 lefty2000

lefty2000

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 03:18 AM

I have been trying unsuccessfully to contact the site owner, but have received no response.  I tried an online tool today called "Web Hosting Search Tool"  which identifies the hosting service as "Total."  I am guessing this refers to an outfit called "Total Hosting,"  so I sent them an email about the problem and I received an automated reply to the effect a "Ticket" had been opened with regard to my problem.

We'll see if anything happens.

#4 lefty2000

lefty2000

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 12:25 PM

I received a response from Total Hosting.  They say they do not host that web-site.

#5 lefty2000

lefty2000

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 01:12 PM

I think I have found the correct  hosting service: https://www.totalserversolutions.com/    I am  reaching out to them to see if they can help.  The only contact info they provide is for the sales department.  You cannot contact technical support without an account.  There is a phone number, but I don't want the hassle.

#6 Chris62

Chris62

• Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 27 July 2019 - 08:48 PM

i think the biz is a add man for the site but i don't know anymore.

GCMk.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: The Movies, Blender python

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users