2 replies to this topic

#1 Nukester

Nukester

Erase | Rewind

• Members
  • 382 posts

Posted 29 March 2019 - 11:37 PM

Hi strangers, hope everyone is well.

I wanted to try and link a short teaser trailer for a project I am working on but I keep getting the following errors when I attempt:

When I try to upload from a URL, I get the following message -
The specified URL is not working or does not return video file

When I try to link using an embed code, I get the following message - Such video already embedded

I am wondering if I am perhaps doing something wrong or may be the file originally went through and is locked up somewhere?

#2 lefty2000

lefty2000

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • LocationGalveston Texas

Posted 02 April 2019 - 03:32 PM

I have had the same experience trying to embed videos.  Today I tried uploading a short video from my hard drive, but I received the message "Video size is larger than allowed."  Although the thumbnails and avators are back and the videos that are already there seem to play okay, it looks like there will be no new videos unless somebody does something.  I hope this gets fixed.

• Nukester likes this

#3 Nukester

Nukester

Erase | Rewind

• Members
  • 382 posts

Posted 02 April 2019 - 11:20 PM

I have had the same experience trying to embed videos.  Today I tried uploading a short video from my hard drive, but I received the message "Video size is larger than allowed."  Although the thumbnails and avators are back and the videos that are already there seem to play okay, it looks like there will be no new videos unless somebody does something.  I hope this gets fixed.

Thanks bud and fingers crossed :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users