Photo
- - - - -

Saratoga Episode 1: The Pilot Reboot and Season 2 Ep 1: M. I. A.

sci-fi action fantasy

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 WX_IVAN

WX_IVAN

Silent but violent

• Members
  • 749 posts

Posted 24 August 2019 - 10:00 PM

Hello all.  I had thought the forums was shut down permanently as I found it hard to find a few months ago.  I know the movies site was still up, but when I tried to post links to my movies there was an error.  I relied on FB to let everyone know of my movie releases.  So to give you an update of what has been released since my third installment of Vulture 2-2: Hacker is the following:

Saratoga Season 1 Episode 1: The Pilot Reboot 

Saratoga Season 2 Episode 1: M. I. A.  

The movies were released on 4 May 19 and 4 July 19 respectively.  I'm currently working on episode 2 of Saratoga and hope to have that in the can real soon.  Hope you will enjoy if you haven't already watched these movies.   :)

• BiggsTrek and Zeke365 like this
12920471_10154801016902699_9026941978120[sig]/[sig]

#2 Zeke365

Zeke365

• Members
  • 352 posts

Posted 25 August 2019 - 02:36 AM

I did watch episode 1 one and will watch episode 2 tomorrow.

So first the story and voice acting is top-notch and kept my interest and I know it hard making animation. So here a few key points I noticed that needed to be improved upon, 

1. It needs to edit just a tad better because I felt certain scenes dragged on more than they should have and should have flowed into the next scene better, mostly in some talking scenes and flying scenes I noticed this the most.  

2. The second is could use a touch up in the animation when getting characters emotions right (something I m learning). Needs  a little more polish so that they move better because a lot of it seemed stiff at times, 

3. The Lip sync was off a little bit when an actor finished speaking, the mouth kept moving. So maybe better syn and those teeth give me such uncanny valley feel if that was done on purpose good job if not I think the teeth need either be less big or more nature because some of those characters when smiling or being shocked seemed uncanny and freaky to me. 

Other than that I hope you keep up the good work. 

#3 Zeke365

Zeke365

• Members
  • 352 posts

Posted 31 August 2019 - 12:39 AM

I really enjoyed episode 2, it was much smoother and watchable curious what happens next, keep on improving. 

#4 WX_IVAN

WX_IVAN

Silent but violent

• Members
  • 749 posts

Posted 07 September 2019 - 08:40 PM

Thanks, but actually that wasn't episode 2.  That was Episode 1 of season 2.  I did however just finished episode 2 a few hours ago and had just released it on Vimeo.   :D

12920471_10154801016902699_9026941978120[sig]/[sig]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sci-fi, action, fantasy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users