3 replies to this topic

#1 thebiz

thebiz

Huge Member

• Advisers
  • 3,303 posts

Posted 27 July 2020 - 04:05 PM

Coming...eventually?

I've got about 6 minutes of an 8-10 minute little feature shot so.... promotion?  Sure.  Old assets bought for a dollar (Reallusion weekly sales!), some god awful one man banding, one voice actor (me) covering all the characters, a largely improvised script, the mysterious uncle sam, big wheels of DOOM, sexy dancing girls...I suddenly feel like the project needs a pirate...Pirates(!) and Sorcerers, politics and animal cruelty (or is it animals and political cruelty...I forget).  This movie has it all.  What is don't have is a name which is weird as I've always been able to come up with snazzy names long before the project was this far along.  Ride the Rent, Ptolemy's Blues, Whitefish, On the Highway with Yahweh.....great names.  Here I got nothing..well not much.  My best idea is "The Worst Elvis Cover Band in the Fake History of a Generic Fantasy World."   Not very catchy.  Hopefully Ill come up with something but for the time being that's it.  Could potentially be done in two weeks but honestly could get sidetracked to never. 

Screenies?  I got them.

4552.jpg

4548.jpg

Stay tuned for all the exciting updates!

• BiggsTrek and Johnny Ex like this

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#2 thebiz

thebiz

Huge Member

• Advisers
  • 3,303 posts

Posted 31 July 2020 - 02:56 AM

More name contenders....

• A Knight to Dismember
  • Covideodrome
  • Dream Girls (from Mount Pilot) Gone Crazy

• BiggsTrek likes this

#3 BiggsTrek

BiggsTrek

They dug too deep

• Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 01 August 2020 - 12:42 AM

I like A Knight to Dismember.  :)

GodivaBanner02.jpg

#4 thebiz

thebiz

Huge Member

• Advisers
  • 3,303 posts

Posted 13 August 2020 - 03:37 PM

Winner winner!  "A Knight to Dismember" it is.  I made a poster but cant share from the TMU Cloud for some reason (the share link doesn't appear) so its attached.  Uploaded a draft of the movie this morning but then found while it sounds good on my headphones the music is way too loud on the TV so I'm spending the morning working on the audio and will re-upload it likely later today.  Will post here soon!

And here it is!

Attached Files

• Johnny Ex likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users