2 replies to this topic

#1 Benjamin Tuttle

Benjamin Tuttle

Fruit Basket!

• Moderators
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 06 October 2020 - 01:28 AM

Redstrike%2BFont.jpg?format=1000w

Well... it's been such a long time, but I feel like here is the appropriate place to announce the production thread of Redstrike. I spent a while casting and time in preproduction... but here it is. 

The plot follows a down on her luck mercenary as she is assigned a task to recover a certain macguffin for a mysterious group, but trouble ensues shortly after. It is the newest adventure in the Team X universe, but there's hints of cyberpunk, action, lots of foul language, and total smartassery in this. This will be a new step for me as this will be my first production rendered in Unreal, I am currently rendering out tests at the moment as seen here.

More details to follow with the cast announcement. 

• BiggsTrek and Johnny Ex like this

Moderator, Blender User, iClone filmmaker, and overall OCD guy at set dressing.

#2 Killian

Killian

Hello, TMU, I'm baaackkkk!

• Administrators
  • 2,828 posts
  • LocationNorthampton, UK

Posted 06 October 2020 - 09:26 AM

Wow; that looks very tasty B)

If you need anything, hit me up and will be pleased to assist however I can, Ben.

• Johnny Ex likes this

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Captain's Blog - General wibbling on machinima related stuff]   |    [Killian at Vimeo]   |   [Killian on YouTube]

#3 Johnny Ex

Johnny Ex

Cliffhanger

• Members
  • 1,745 posts
  • LocationSecret lair

Posted 09 October 2020 - 12:09 AM

It warms my cold heart to see the words Team X again...;)

Sent from my LG-SP200 using Tapatalk
  • BiggsTrek likes this
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users