3 replies to this topic

#1 Killian

Killian

Hello, TMU, I'm baaackkkk!

• Administrators
  • 2,826 posts
  • LocationNorthampton, UK

Posted 16 October 2020 - 05:44 PM

Inspired by Biggs' "comeback' movie, this is also underway; a silent 1930's Saturday matinee serial about adventurer Rick Fortune and his perils...

F-G1.jpg

"Give us the information, Fortune!" the thug growled, laying in with another punch....

More to come!

• BiggsTrek, Johnny Ex and Harb40 like this

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Captain's Blog - General wibbling on machinima related stuff]   |    [Killian at Vimeo]   |   [Killian on YouTube]

#2 Harb40

Harb40

When will it get better?

• Members
  • 2,201 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, AZ

Posted 18 October 2020 - 05:36 PM

TM lends itself to 'silent movies' very well.

Thought about doing another one myself but need to finish my long overdue WW2 flick.

• BiggsTrek likes this

The Passion Competition is now on Facebook.  Like our page.

#3 Killian

Killian

• Administrators
  • 2,826 posts

Posted 21 October 2020 - 07:20 PM

Got some free time in the next couple of days so am aiming to get a chunk of this done. The prologue scenes are ready, I just need to finish the shooting script and push on through with it...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Captain's Blog - General wibbling on machinima related stuff]   |    [Killian at Vimeo]   |   [Killian on YouTube]

#4 Killian

Killian

• Administrators
  • 2,826 posts

Posted 23 October 2020 - 11:05 PM

So, utilising some cribbed newsreel footage, the magic of Magix, the music of TM, some extremely cheesy dialog and some title cards, the first part of Fortune and Glory should be ready to unveil to the world tomorrow!

Stay tuned for more cliches than you can throw a stick at for the grand premiere of my first (mostly) silent TM movie for 9 years!

I deliberately tried to avoid using mods and stick to just using editing and camera angles as more of an experiment than anything else, so see what you think...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Pulp

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users