Photo
- - - - -

Privateer - Target of Opportunity now playing on Vimeo/Youtube!

Steampunk Privateer

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Killian

Killian

Hello, TMU, I'm baaackkkk!

• Administrators
  • 2,828 posts
  • LocationNorthampton, UK

Posted 26 October 2020 - 02:09 AM

3479 - The Unified Kingdom of Arland stands against the militaristic Volksraag Empire in a war to defend the kingdom of Korvia.

What at first appears to be a simple kidnapping soon turns out to have more sinister connotations, and an expert in unconventional methods is brought in to assist.

Part One of "Privateer", a Moviestorm mini-series.  All dialogue performed by myself; mods provided by sundry Moviestorm modders (Squirrelygirl, KV, Nahton, Jamomram62, DavidWWW, Bongoman, Chris Ollis and myself).

Couple of shot glitches and other issues but overall happy with how it came out.

It's available on Vimeo or YouTube for viewing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Captain's Blog - General wibbling on machinima related stuff]   |    [Killian at Vimeo]   |   [Killian on YouTube]

#2 BiggsTrek

BiggsTrek

Sequel time!

• Members
  • 2,022 posts

Posted 27 October 2020 - 09:32 PM

Quoting myself again:

Thanks Killian for a fine piece of Moviestorm entertainment!  If I was a critical man, I'd say it was a tad "wordy" but I do realize you had a lot to introduce, so I perfectly understand.

Looking forward to seeing this world and story expanded and revealed!

• Killian likes this

GodivaBanner02.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Steampunk, Privateer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users