• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Aemielius

Aemielius

Khan of Clan Wolverine

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 08:03 AM

Well WTF happened here?!   A fresh coat of paint, some old buggers showing up again...   The old club house looks like it might still have some life in her.
Glad to see Killian has returned from the Phantom Zone.  I told you, Wolfsinger; those Kryptonians are assholes.

So what the hell is going on?  Are we under new management or what?

• Johnny Ex likes this

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]James 'Aemielius' Mielke
Wolverine Studios & Machinima
wolverine.studios.machinima@gmail.com

#2 Killian

Killian

Hello, TMU, I'm baaackkkk!

• Administrators
  • 2,834 posts
  • LocationNorthampton, UK

Posted 24 November 2020 - 09:03 AM

Welcome back, old boy :)

We're trying to inject a bit of life into the old girl, as you can see.  Hopefully we can keep the light on for a wee while longer :)

Spread the word; although the movie site is pretty much borked (uploading doesn't work any more), there are a few of us still around, beavering away on stuff as you can see by having a quick check around (both movies, mods and other things) and uploading to Vimeo and YouTube mainly, so join in the fun!  Always room for another one on the good ship TMU's ongoing voyages!

We might be a bit rusty, leaky and listing to one side, but there's still some life in the old girl yet!

• Johnny Ex likes this

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Captain's Blog - General wibbling on machinima related stuff]   |    [Killian at Vimeo]   |   [Killian on YouTube]

#3 Johnny Ex

Johnny Ex

Cliffhanger

• Members
  • 1,746 posts
  • LocationSecret lair

Posted 17 December 2020 - 08:49 PM

Bump!

Sent from my LG-SP200 using Tapatalk
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users