Dancegirl

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Zeke365

Zeke365

• Members
  • 368 posts

Posted 25 December 2020 - 09:31 PM

So a while back I made short trailer of dancegirl concept and the idea never left me so I decided to make muvizu series out it and I have script already written, just trying to get the animation together and hopefully next year to get voice actress or actors if anyone is interested.

What is dancegirl is about: It’s about 3 girls learning to be hero’s and have never been beyond on the wall when one notices a locked book with no title or what it is

There just one thing I could change is the title dancegirl to something else so if anyone has a suggestion let me know.

#2 Zeke365

Zeke365

• Members
  • 368 posts

Posted 16 January 2021 - 03:58 AM

Some good news I have been able to complete 4 scenes of dancegirl as of right now, so animation should be complete by the end of the month. 

Now a little backstory: I made the script first before I did any animation because muvizu works differently than The Movies games and I edited this script so many times till I was happy with it then I began some animation took a break and now completing the final touches on the animation. Do to animation limits I will have to edit the script one more time before I can get auditions set up so my goal is to have the auditions set up by February sometime.

Dancegirl will be the a series so this first episode just establishes the characters and not very long so it not gonna be 20min video like usual and its quite new to me to make series so once auditions happen I plan to make a rough draft of episode 2. 

That it for today let me know your thoughts if anyone is reading this, 

• BiggsTrek and lefty2000 like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users