Photo
- - - - -

Full Circle: Saratoga Season 2 Episode 8 is now up!

sci-fi 3d space opera iclone

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 WX_IVAN

WX_IVAN

Silent but violent

• Members
  • 760 posts

Posted 06 October 2021 - 08:58 AM

Here's the link to the last episode of the season:

Enjoy!  :D :) B)

• peter blood likes this
12920471_10154801016902699_9026941978120[sig]/[sig]

#2 peter blood

peter blood

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 November 2021 - 06:51 PM

I'm a long time user wit TMU and, like you, I was saddened to see it disappear and overjoyed when it re-appeared. I have a question. Did you upload your video after they came back up? I"ve tried to load my latest but no luck. I tried all three forms of uploading but no luck. I thought I had it when I embedded it but it failed again. Can you point me in the right direction to get it uploaded? I will be very grateful if you can.

Thanks for listening.

😎 pete

(If you like Heroic Fantasy, you can view it here) 

#3 Zeke365

Zeke365

• Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 23 November 2021 - 06:27 PM

I think uploading videos were shut off after most the community left maybe around 2018 or 19 cannot remeber when ken decided to keep from getting fixed. So I think things are as is and nothing going to change unless this mysterious person decides to fix things but then again is worth it since most people have left. So for now you can post on the fourms log in and remeince of the old days but you maybe better just adding your videos you made to the now playing with differnet player like youtube (too big), vimeo, dailymotion or others. 

I don't mean to bring bad news but just saying how it is or how I see it. We have it for 1 year.

#4 peter blood

peter blood

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 November 2021 - 05:03 AM

Thanks Zeke, I appreciate the information. How have you been?

#5 Zeke365

Zeke365

• Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 26 November 2021 - 04:15 PM

good lets move this into a different thread 

peter blood

but I have been working on another project here http://forum.tmunder...rl/#entry100955

Plus have the whole movie site archived now. Thats no easy task.

Sorry for this thread being off topic 

WX_IVAN  

but it has activy now.

#6 peter blood

peter blood

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 November 2021 - 05:16 PM

Sounds good Zeke. Where would you suggest? I'd enjoy discussing our different approaches to story-telling.

#7 peter blood

peter blood

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 November 2021 - 05:42 PM

WX_IVAN

I liked your video very much. I'm sorry if we stole your thread for a bit. Zeke is a long-time friend here on TMU and we 

haven't 'seen' each other for quite a while. It's hard to get into the plot by just watching the last episode but I'll watch more

and pick up on it. If I might give a little critique, I'd say the two biggest things I noticed was a general lack of character movement

and scenes that linger a bit too long. It'll speed the pacing by moving on quickly to the next scene after the character is done speaking..

I have the exact same problem with scene lag but it can all be cleaned up in the editing. 

Nice work and I'll catch more of the series over the next few days. 

Great job

pete

#8 Zeke365

Zeke365

• Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 28 November 2021 - 01:23 AM

@

WX_IVAN

I like this the last two episode I think the flow is nice and kind got use to slow action kind understand why there so much pause because emphises on what the characters are saying and for whatever reason I like the music to, looking forward to season 3.

@

peter blood

So I finally got a chance to watch this and this may sound kind of weird but your animation seems to be that of video game, meaning like engame cutscences, not the polished ones but when character needs something or sidequest that type. You could be video game animator that is an actuall job. (look it up). Second there is  a clipping in the bar area with the man in talking to aria so maybe improve that, thrid I think think the dilouge and voice acting are great what it lacks is emotion in your characters. Meaning try to make the emotion like rasing eye brow, and making person angery reflect that emotion on the face not slowly but as close as you can, even though that very hard to do, I would just work on making the characters look more expressive and that about it, still enjoy the story and music and it very unquie from other projects. Just keep improving, 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users