#61 CapitalPicturesForum

CapitalPicturesForum

The Knight Of Athrogath

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 05:13 PM

Name:CapitalPictures
Voice Range:Medium to Deep pitch.
Voice Description:I prefer small parts or extras with not too many lines. Maybe sometimes I might do a major role if my voice calls for it.

I never voiced yet but i'd like to try.

I hope be able to do some voices soon.

Edited by CapitalPicturesForum, 05 September 2010 - 05:25 PM.

#62 Soda89

Soda89

I owe DiCaprio rent

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 03:39 AM

Name: Soda89

VoiceRange: Medium to Deep Pitch. I'm from the UK so can obviously do an English accent but live in the US so I can change.

Voice Desctiption: I'm open to any roles, small, medium or large. I would just like to start experimenting how good I am at this as Ive never done it but looks like great fun.

Anyways, thats me, hope to start somewhere soon :)

#63 stvndysn

stvndysn

COMING BACK SOON

• Members
  • 962 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 06:57 PM

name: stvndysn
contact: pm here, skype-stvndysn, facebook and twitter, no emails please
voice: normal is british yorkshire, but prefers to do comedy voice roles..even in serious movies, i will add a touch of comedic value.
movies ive already appeared in are: the hobbit-el rondo, the monster chronicles -squid. others done but wont include yet.

#64 stvndysn

stvndysn

COMING BACK SOON

• Members
  • 962 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 07:42 PM

name: fagashlil
partner to stvndysn
voice range: quite high pitch and slightly nasal

wanting to get into vo's and become part of the brilliant community that steves in

AND NO YOU FOOLS ITS NOT ME ITS THE MISSUS

#65 joster285

joster285

Postal Dude

• Members
  • 674 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 01:57 AM

Name: Joe Harp

Voice Description: Pitch range from high to medium and to deeper and deeper...way down; American Accent, but I can do a German accent, a British accent, & an Italian accent. I can also pull off impersonations of Arnold Schwarzenegger, Tommy Wiseau, Darth Vader, Christopher Walken, Doctor Evil, etc.

Preferred roles: Action, Comedy, Horror, B-movies, Grindhouse movies, Over-The-Top villian roles, and p:censored:n.

Additional Info: I have Autism so I may have some minor difficulties on pronouncing.

Experience: My Joe of the Dead series &
Bezzer's Grindhouse Time
Rico Torres in Death Squad!
Jimmy in Early Grave
Grant in Night of the Cannibals

883c6e2b-f9b0-4d8e-bb90-773f138e2511_zps

Deadpool: Dimension X

Coming Soon

http://www.tmundergr...ALYPSE-WEEKEND-[CALIGULA-CUT]

#66 ChingisKan

ChingisKan

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 10:16 PM

Name: Chingis Kan. (Or TarkanAttila, or simply Patrick will do.)

Voice Description: Articulate and clear as crystal. Often mistaken for British or Australian. Mezzo Forte to Fortissimo (moderately to incredibly loud).

Here are some of my best examples of voice acting (as someone else has featured them in their own videos on YouTube):
  • Sir Topham Hatt lines for SodorProductions

I can also sing on key and carry a rhythm.

Preferred roles: Comedy. Protagonist, sidekick, an antihero (we're all antiheroes and antivillains, really). Anyone Roman Catholic, Orthodox, or Protestant. Anyone with a British, Scottish, Irish, Russian, Hispanic, Italian, or Southern American accent. Young or old. High-pitched voice or low (as I have tools to manipulate my voice). I could try a woman...

Additional info: Can speak a little Spanish, a little Russian, and can pronounce and recite the Russian alphabet by name. Roman Catholic with aspirations. Been on and off in amateur theater since I was four (mainly school plays).

Experience: These are projects I have made by myself:

These three are demo rolls:

Eager to be a part of YOUR productions... yes, YOUR productions! ;)

Edited by ChingisKan, 05 October 2010 - 01:13 AM.

#67 SSProductions

SSProductions

• Members
  • 385 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 06:34 PM

Name: SSProductions

Voice description: My voice is a medium-deep tone and is slightly rough, but I can do some very high-pitched voices. I also have an ever-so-slight lisp with 's' sounds, though it is usually not noticeable. I have a thick, medium-class British accent, but I can imitate a Northern Irish accent very well and American and Indian accents averagely.

Preferred Roles: I like to dabble in absolutely anything and everything, but I tend to lean towards comedy and action roles as they tend to be the most fun.

Contact: You can PM me on here or e-mail me at oxm_madman@hotmail.co.uk, or you can add me on Skype at Shooting.Star.Productions. I'd likely respond much quicker on Skype as I'm on it practically 24/7.

Additional: Even if you need a very minor part filled, please send me a PM or e-mail, I absolutely love doing V/Os in my spare time! :)

Edited by SSProductions, 08 October 2010 - 03:34 PM.

#68 alliemanasco

alliemanasco

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 08:39 PM

Name: Allie Manasco
Range: Medium to Medium- high
Accents: eh I dabble. Just ask for an attempt to get a sample.

View demo reel for examples of my work.

I am currently accepting new roles.

#69 MDarkbladeM

MDarkbladeM

Voice actor

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 12:03 AM

Name: Mauri Majanoja
Range: Deep to medium, high voice can get painful.

Sample pack: http://www.mediafire..._SamplePack.zip

The package includes samples from my previous works.
Mauri "Darkblade" Majanoja

#70 TheMilkyBarKid

TheMilkyBarKid

The Milky Bars are on me!

• Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 12:09 PM

Just searching through and found this - thought I might as well.

Name: TheMilkyBarKid
Voice Description: British accent, I come from South Wales but don't have a Welsh accent. I can reach many pitches, but I prefer to go for the medium
Preferred Roles: I love to play young people as I am young. I can do Cockney, Scottish, American, Russian, French and German accents, and I speak English, French, little German and little Spanish.
Links: I haven't had much experience, the only role being the Slave in Egypt War...I'm very keen to start taking part, I've synced up my Turtle Beach headset to my computer so I will have a fairly clear speech.

#71 Brad1983

Brad1983

Harris Films President

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 06:50 PM

Name: Brad
Voice description: medium-deep
Preferred roles: I like to play heroes and villians
contact me: via pm or email:ecw28650@yahoo.com

additional: I can do pretty good voice impressions of John Madden, Shaggy & Scooby, Smegal, and Carl Childers from Sling Blade.

#72 Benjaminz

Benjaminz

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 06:41 AM

Name: Robert S. Benjamin (Benjaminz)

Voice description: Generally a Medium-Low voice. Strongest with American accents (General, Southern) as well as a bit of a UK accent (General - I'm not familiar with regional accents) that I thoroughly enjoy performing with. Can experiment with other accents as well.

Preferred roles: I suppose anything. I generally end up doing certain types of roles and voices, but these days am open to anything. Lately, I've found myself on the lookout for intriguing, strong roles that may stick out.

Contact me: Via PM

Additional: Here's a temporary voice sample until I get around to doing a better one, one that's more of an actual Voice Demo: http://www.box.com/s...k9r4lmkn0rfg81x

Availability updates
:

As of February '12 - I have the listing here, but am likely not taking on any more productions at present time. But am listening nonetheless.

Edited by Benjaminz, 27 February 2012 - 07:39 PM.

#73 EpicHeart

EpicHeart

Stone Temple Pilot

• Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 01:40 AM

I don't have any recording equipment but my friends say I have a good speaking voice so I guess I'll put my info now for future reference.

Name: EpicHeart
Voice: I have a rather low voice, but I do various other voices of high, mid pitched frequencies, and a few stereotypical foreign voices, and once I did a really good impression of John Travolta :-D
Preferred roles: I guess anything from a small small part to a supporting role, a maybe a lead if my voice calls for it.

Previous Roles:
I starred in a few animations me and my friends made, but no record of it sadly :(

Additional notes: I can't sing or rap very well so no singing roles please, unless the role calls for me to sing or rap badly.

EpicHeart(My signature)

#74 Benjamin Tuttle

Benjamin Tuttle

Fruit Basket!

• Moderators
  • 1,565 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 05:38 AM

I need to redo mine.

Name: Benjamin Tuttle
Voice description: Medium with a hint of Minnesotan accent; though I have been told that I do a decent hybrid of Welsh and South African.
Preferred roles: As long as it is not anything sexual or anything heavily offensive. I'm usually cast as the redshirt character around here, so if you want someone making death noises, feel free to contact me.
contact me: PM or Skype.

Microphone: Samson CO1U- had that mic for several years now and still kicking. I have a Sennheiser Shotgun Microphone as well.
My Past Roles

Moderator, Blender User, iClone filmmaker, and overall OCD guy at set dressing.

#75 Percy Fawcett

Percy Fawcett

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 03:25 AM

Name: Paul Humphreys
Voice: My natural voice is I guess medium/deep, I can go deeper if needed. I have a Paisley accent (Think Paul McGillion or Gerard Butler, or David Tennant's own accent if you've heard it). I'm willing to try other accents, but results may vary.
Preferred Roles: Due to work and family commitments, my time is somewhat limited, so no huge roles with hours of dialogue. Other than that, anything goes.
Contact me: via PM here.

Recording Equipment: Generic headsets ... they don't tend to last long here, as my kids tend to destroy them.

I have very little voice acting experience (One Machinama done in second life in 2006), but I did do amateur dramatics in my teens, and was an online DJ for about 4 years.

#76 skarsten

skarsten

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • LocationSan Jose, CA

Posted 16 September 2015 - 08:38 PM

Name: Steve

Voice: Slightly higher-pitched American with New Jersey accent.

Preferred Roles: Whatevs.  If I like the script I'll do it.

Recording Equipment: Professional-scale software (Cockos' Reaper), Audacity, and microphones (Shure SM-58) with voice-processing capabilities via MorphVOX Pro.  Can do regional accents (American, European) and vocal styles, plus special effects if needed.

Previous Experience: A dozen or so of my own films plus numerous appearances' in others on TMO.

Modern Marvels Entertainment on the YouTubes

Hitfilm Tutorials and other VFX stuff

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users