3 replies to this topic

#1 Ingeborg S. Nordén

Ingeborg S. Nordén

Sandbox Dilettante

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • LocationMadison, WI, USA

Posted 19 March 2009 - 07:42 PM

After paging through the available scenes with MED, I noticed that the game lacked a few scenes that no romantic-comedy series should be without:

• "Let's just cuddle": a long chat-and-hug session in a living room, in a hotel, or on the beach...
  • "Big hug!": one partner greets the other with a huge hug; could happen anywhere in theory.

Could anyone who's experienced with scene editing help to create those for me? You'd get a shout-out in our credit roll, of course... :51:

:wheelchair: Ingeborg S. Nordén
Studio names:  Second Take Studios (comedy/action), New Look Cinemas (horror/sci-fi), Rose Pictures (romance/unofficial genres)

#2 Uber

Uber

GTA 5 FTW!

• Members
  • 3,213 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 02:10 AM

they both exist in-game already. The cuddle one would be found easier when selecting romance. The 'big hug' scene can be found in a scene where someone greets someone else at the door, hug, both move inside.
Posted Image

#3 Ingeborg S. Nordén

Ingeborg S. Nordén

Sandbox Dilettante

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • LocationMadison, WI, USA

Posted 20 March 2009 - 04:12 AM

they both exist in-game already. The cuddle one would be found easier when selecting romance. The 'big hug' scene can be found in a scene where someone greets someone else at the door, hug, both move inside.

Thanks; what are the in-game names and numbers of those scenes, so I can do a little tweaking in MED?

:wheelchair: Ingeborg S. Nordén
Studio names:  Second Take Studios (comedy/action), New Look Cinemas (horror/sci-fi), Rose Pictures (romance/unofficial genres)

#4 Uber

Uber

GTA 5 FTW!

• Members
  • 3,213 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 04:18 AM

i used old med to extract them, and changed their set id to the bluescreen set
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: help wanted, new scenes, romance, scene modding

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users