37 replies to this topic

#1 Jase180

Jase180

Villain

• Administrators
  • 1,522 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 02:27 AM

Welcome!

If you need Overlays or a Poster, this is where you can offer your services making them or ask another member to make them for you. Simple!

Keep it simple. Post images for reference if you need too and don't get bent if nobody responds right away! Be patient!

Enjoy!

Edited by Jase180, 12 August 2008 - 11:36 PM.

#2 Dulci

Dulci

Staring Contest Champion

• Administrators
  • 4,853 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 10 August 2008 - 07:42 PM

I sure could use a tasteful purty signature.

#3 TehPoptartKid

TehPoptartKid

2+2= Fish!

• Members
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 03:57 AM

Hello, everybody! I have a request.

Studio Name: dude123456HasReturned

Movie Title: The Girl on Arb Lane

Genre: Comedy/Nursery rhyme

Description: I would like a transparent overlay displaying the words, "The Girl on Arb Lane". Make the words sort of crazy/cartoony. Maybe book type. Nursery rhyme type. Let the words stay for at least 10 seconds or so. I hope I made sense.

Thanks! I really appreciate it.

TPK

#4 Sparky

Sparky

In the Shadows

• Administrators
  • 720 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 12:34 PM

Hello, everybody! I have a request.

Studio Name: dude123456HasReturned

Movie Title: The Girl on Arb Lane

Genre: Comedy/Nursery rhyme

Description: I would like a transparent overlay displaying the words, "The Girl on Arb Lane". Make the words sort of crazy/cartoony. Maybe book type. Nursery rhyme type. Let the words stay for at least 10 seconds or so. I hope I made sense.

Thanks! I really appreciate it.

TPK

I can prolly sort that for you TPK. Pm me you email address to send it to - because its transparent i cant just post it as an image here for you to copy.

And Dulci- what kinda sig would you like hon?
something with :001_icon16: ?

cheers

Edited by Sparky, 19 August 2008 - 02:15 PM.

Posted Image

#5 Elbow

Elbow

Don't Ration Your Passion

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 01:37 PM

I'll be happy to help people with their art where I can as well.

Edited by Elbow, 30 August 2008 - 09:01 PM.

#6 Donekardio

Donekardio

Always Talking! Grrr

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 12:40 PM

Hey everyone!Good thread here!
So.....i have a request here for a movie poster!
Studio
-Dokardio Studios Productions
Movie name
-The Donker Family
Genre
-Action (Gangster movie)
Backdrop
-i think black with gang symbols i dunno really
Other
-Written and Directed By Donekardio

That's it!
Thankyou

---John Green---

Meh these damn computers:cursing:

#7 ShyShy

ShyShy

Its Young Money BayBe

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 02:54 AM

I'm interested in a Poster, if you do not mind.

Studio Name: ShyShy Studios
Script By: ShyShy
TITLE: Drug Money
Rating: PG-13
Plot: Drug Money is a story about one man trying to get out of the dumps. Hes into some major trouble with drugs and gangs, and now hes decided to draw the line. Watch Andrew go through his journey to freedom from the bad life, and how he becomes one of the richest men in the world. This will be a sequel of 2: How he gets out of the gang, and how he reaches the good life under luxury.
Posted Image

#8 Johnny Ex

Johnny Ex

Cliffhanger

• Members
  • 1,736 posts
  • LocationSecret lair

Posted 05 December 2008 - 05:06 AM

"Seasons Beatings" It is I the great Dr. Mezmero! And Im looking for a poster/sig for my upcoming holiday infomercial, entitled:; Mezmero's Grim Ex-Mas. This one was written @Cottonmouth Pictures by: JohnnyEx & Killian. Starring Goofparade & JohnnyEx. Its a promo for Dr. Mezmero's House of Henchmen. How bout some X-mas lights around the border? Rated Arrgh!"
Posted Image

#9 Burkey1993

Burkey1993

Bow Ties Are Cool

• Members
  • 237 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 04:16 PM

"Seasons Beatings" It is I the great Dr. Mezmero! And Im looking for a poster/sig for my upcoming holiday infomercial, entitled:; Mezmero's Grim Ex-Mas. This one was written @Cottonmouth Pictures by: JohnnyEx & Killian. Starring Goofparade & JohnnyEx. Its a promo for Dr. Mezmero's House of Henchmen. How bout some X-mas lights around the border? Rated Arrgh!"

Hey Johnny I'd be happy to do that for ya.

#10 Johnny Ex

Johnny Ex

Cliffhanger

• Members
  • 1,736 posts
  • LocationSecret lair

Posted 05 December 2008 - 04:19 PM

" Scary Ex-mas to you and yours" A gentleman and a scholar to be sure.
:thumbup:
Posted Image

#11 AB Films

AB Films

chh chh chh ha ha ha

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 01:49 AM

Hello all,

I was just wondering if someone could make me a poster to help promote my new and first movie-Return To Camp Blood...

It's a Friday the 13th film and I use the standard Jason mask head peice in TM and he's dressed in the Reanimated Corpse Costume.

I would like to have him pridominate in the picture, but whatever else is in there is entirely up to you...Thanks in advance.

#12 The Maverick

The Maverick

Banned

• Banned
  • 776 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 08:23 PM

Hey I would like someone to make for me:

Movie title: Ridpath: Genesis (with some kind of hollywood style sci-fi font- like you'd see in a movie title in a movie today, not some super-fancy sci-fi font like for those older movies).

Written and directed by Nexusinteract

Coming Spring 2008

And I want the post to be inner-bordered by darkness, that starts to swirl toward a circular light in the middle. And in the middle of that circle, I'd like a man to be looking into the light on his knees (it doesn't matter if there's a shadow behind him, or just darkness), and the way his arms and hands are doesn't matter, as long as he's on his knees, with his back toward the swirling darkness, and his front toward the light. So, if this helps: it's as if you have a black sheet of paper, then you draw in a white cirle in the very middle, then for the black remaining, stlylize it so that it look like it's swirling in a funnel-esque shape around the light (as if that is an opening under a tornado), then have the figure of the man in the middle of that light (I prefer it to be siloutette-like). If the art interferes with the credits, then do the art first like usual, then put in the credits anywhere and any way it has to.

With 'Lizard3209 is Ryco' above the bottom credits.

With at the the bottom: 'Written by The Maverick', and 'Directed by ?'

Then, if you could fit this at the bottom: I just hope that I can find the peace that will set us free...and may that peace be with me the day I die.

Thanks.

P.S. Make any and all accomadations to the poster if needed. Take out, or add possibly, anything that interferes with your work. Thank you.
"Full Day of Salvation Movie Day of Salvation Released!!!: http://tmoaradio.com...63687#post63687 | Full Reveille Movie by Peter Martin: http://www.tmundergr...405865/Reveille | Full Grace Period Movie: http://www.tmundergr...e10496222e9db1/

#13 Sparky

Sparky

In the Shadows

• Administrators
  • 720 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 10:26 PM

Hello all,

I was just wondering if someone could make me a poster to help promote my new and first movie-Return To Camp Blood...

It's a Friday the 13th film and I use the standard Jason mask head peice in TM and he's dressed in the Reanimated Corpse Costume.

I would like to have him pridominate in the picture, but whatever else is in there is entirely up to you...Thanks in advance.

Hi AB
Not sure if this is the kind of thing you were looking for, your description was quite vauge. Let me know if you want to add any cast names or a tag line etc and i'll ammend it for you

Posted Image

cheers

Posted Image

#14 The Maverick

The Maverick

Banned

• Banned
  • 776 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 10:49 PM

Hey I would like someone to make for me:

Movie title: Ridpath: Genesis (with some kind of hollywood style sci-fi font- like you'd see in a movie title in a movie today, not some super-fancy sci-fi font like for those older movies).

Written and directed by Nexusinteract

Coming Spring 2008

And I want the post to be inner-bordered by darkness, that starts to swirl toward a circular light in the middle. And in the middle of that circle, I'd like a man to be looking into the light on his knees (it doesn't matter if there's a shadow behind him, or just darkness), and the way his arms and hands are doesn't matter, as long as he's on his knees, with his back toward the swirling darkness, and his front toward the light. So, if this helps: it's as if you have a black sheet of paper, then you draw in a white cirle in the very middle, then for the black remaining, stlylize it so that it look like it's swirling in a funnel-esque shape around the light (as if that is an opening under a tornado), then have the figure of the man in the middle of that light (I prefer it to be siloutette-like). If the art interferes with the credits, then do the art first like usual, then put in the credits anywhere and any way it has to.

With 'Lizard3209 is Ryco' above the bottom credits.

With at the the bottom: 'Written by The Maverick', and 'Directed by ?'

Then, if you could fit this at the bottom: I just hope that I can find the peace that will set us free...and may that peace be with me the day I die.

Thanks.

P.S. Make any and all accomadations to the poster if needed. Take out, or add possibly, anything that interferes with your work. Thank you.

Sorry for the typo. Make it 2009. Sorry. Thanks.
"Full Day of Salvation Movie Day of Salvation Released!!!: http://tmoaradio.com...63687#post63687 | Full Reveille Movie by Peter Martin: http://www.tmundergr...405865/Reveille | Full Grace Period Movie: http://www.tmundergr...e10496222e9db1/

#15 Hotwax

Hotwax

Yo soy un disco quebrado

• Members
  • 360 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 03:15 AM

Hey all. A quick overlay request that should be pretty easy to do. All I need is 3 transparent overlays. The first cuts the screen in half, left side visible right side black. Second one does the exact opposite, visible on the right, black on the left. The third has the visible part cut in thirds with the visible part in the middle and black on the other two sides.

You can zip them up and put them on a hosting site or something to whoever gets them done. I would like to have them within a week or two.

Thanks.
Posted Image
My tambourine is still shakin'. - Formerly RavensFan09

#16 Daninsky

Daninsky

The Angry Red Plant

• Members
  • 1,469 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 04:57 PM

Okay, I'm not going to take any request to actually make a poster or overlay from scratch, but if you find something you like to use

here:
http://s297.photobuc...233/W_Daninsky/ (should be openly accessible, if not PM me. Please note that if you intend to use these in any commercial way I do not own complete copyright on all of what you find there, again PM me for clarification! Also, some of the stuff in the Movie Poster folder was made for TMO members)

or here:
http://artzone.daz3d...r/va/&aid=28820
(All pictures found there, naturally only as far as my gallery folder goes, are completly free for use in any way you see fit.)

You can drop me a line and I tell you if I have the time or inclination to work on a specific piece further.

#17 Johnny Ex

Johnny Ex

Cliffhanger

• Members
  • 1,736 posts
  • LocationSecret lair

Posted 02 January 2009 - 10:40 PM

Hey guys Im looking for a new sig for the TMU Super Universe channel, thank God the holidays are over and this one Im using now is quickly out of date. Its "chef's choice" here folks. Just remember its a superhero based channel, and if it has sort of a "comic bookish" flare that would be terrific.
Posted Image

#18 werecoolmodder

werecoolmodder

• Members
  • 195 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 03 January 2009 - 01:04 AM

Hello all,

Just so you know, the camp that Jason is located at is really Camp Crystal Lake. Just some advice unless you actually ment to call it that.
Subscribe to Sons of Rhea on Youtube!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHKOEy5af42AN9Bbj20GNHg
Like Sons of Rhea on Facebook: http://facebook.com/...rheaproductions

#19 The Maverick

The Maverick

Banned

• Banned
  • 776 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 09:59 PM

Sorry for the typo. Make it 2009. Sorry. Thanks.

Yeah, just a reminder, I am still requesting that poster. Details are in the my earlier post on this same page. Thanks.

#20 RJANACONDA

RJANACONDA

Pimp Tight Member

• Members
  • 360 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 06:14 AM

Hello I would like a poster for my upcoming movie titled Home Sweet Home. its a mental/thriller/horror. I would like for the poster to depict a scary looking house maybe some bleeding letters for the title. i would also like for it to include stormy weather as it is raining during most of the film.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users